Allahabad High Court 341 ARO Recruitment 2018-19 APS Driver Apply Online
allahabad high court aro recruitment 2018-2019 for 341 posts allahabad high court assistant review officer recruitment 2018 online application form ahc aro recruitment 2018 apply online driver additional private secretary eligibility criteria how to apply
Allahabad High Court ARO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 17.12.2018 : Good News !! Allahabad High Court has released Notification for Assistant Review Officer Post. Online Application will start from 18 December, 2018. Get Full Details of Recruitment below…
On-line Applications are invited for the below mentioned posts from eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies in the Establishment of High Court, Allahabad under the Allahabad High Court Private Secretaries (Condition of Service) Rules, 2001, the Allahabad High Court Private Secretaries (Condition of Service) (Amendment) Rules, 2017, the Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976, and Allahabad High Court Staff Car Drivers (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 2000 under Rule 14 Part-V respectively. Details are given as hereunder:-
Details of Vacancies : Total 341 Posts
- Additional Private Secretary (APS) : 23 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO) : 277 Posts
- Drivers Grade IV (Group C), Class III : 41 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018) : 21-35 years for Post Code 01 & 02 while Post Code 03 Age Limit is 18-35 Years. (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules). For More Details Please Read Advertisement given below..
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Private Secretary : Bachelor Degree & Good Knowledge of Stenography.
Assistant Review Officer (ARO) :
1. Bachelor’s Degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
2. Diploma Degree in Computer Science from a recognized institution / University, or ‘O’
Level Certificate awarded by NIELET/DOEACC Society, or CCC Certificate in Computer
Science from recognized institute established by law in India.
3. Computer Knowledge i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc.
Drivers Grade IV (Group C), Class III : High School & Valid Motor Vehicle Driving License
Pay Scale/ Salary :
for APS : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay- Rs.4800/-
for ARO : Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay- Rs.4600/-
for Drivers : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay- Rs.1900/-
Application Fee : Application Fees Details is as given below:
For APS & ARO Posts : The Candidates needs to pay Rs. 750/- (+Bank Charges) for Gen. and OBC Category and the Candidates of SC/ ST need to pay Rs. 500/- (+Bank Charges).
For Class IV Post : The Candidates needs to pay Rs. 500/- (+Bank Charges) for Gen. and OBC Category and the Candidates of SC/ ST need to pay Rs. 300/- (+Bank Charges).
Selection Process : The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet) Post Code No. wise on different dates/shifts in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 18.12.2018 to 07.01.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
LAST DATE TO APPLY : 07/01/2019
To Download Abridged Official Notification : CLICK HERE
To APPLY ONLINE (from 18.12.2018) : CLICK HERE
Apply Online for Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Post : Started Now
Apply Online for Assistant Private Secretary (APS) Post : Started Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.