Maharashtra Police 1993 Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
maharashtra police constable recruitment 2018 for 1993 Constable Posts Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 Maha Police Constable Recruitment 2018 district wise vacancies online application form Maharashtra State Police Recruitment 2018 apply online educational qualification how to apply
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra State Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is headed by Director General of Police and headquartered in Mumbai. Maharashtra Police has invited Online Application for 1993 Constable Posts. Details of Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee, Salary is provided below….
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details : Total 1993 Posts
Name of the Post : Police Constable
1. Mumbai: 1137 posts
2. SP, Raigad: 83 posts
3. SP Ratnagiri: 145 posts
4. SP, Sindhudurg: 53 posts
5. SP, Nashik: 100 posts
6. SP, Solapur: 36 posts
7. SP, Latur: 58 posts
8. SP, Akola: 68 posts
9. SRPF Gr-2, Pune (Armed): 83 posts
10. SRPF Gr-4, Nagpur: 75 posts
11. SRPF Gr-6, Dhule: 50 posts
12. SP, Palghar: 105 posts
Age Limit :- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 28.02.2018 (Age relaxation will be provided as per state govt rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary Exam from recognized Board/ Institutes.
Application Fee : Candidates should pay Rs. 375/- for Unreserved Rs. 225/- for Reserved candidates, Rs.100/- for Unreserved & Reserved Ex-Serviceman, Fee can be pay through Online Mode by using SBI Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank Challan OR through CSC.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Test & Written Test.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.mahapolice.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 12th/ Senior Secondary Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 06 to 26.02.2018
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 28/02/2018
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.