ctet notification 2020 central teacher eligibility test CBSE CTET July 2020 Notification ctet exam date 2020 age limit educational qualification application fee how to apply online application online application dates ctet eligibility criteria mode of payment mode of submission of application structure of exam
CBSE CTET Notification 2020 July Exam Online Application Form
LATEST UPDATE dated 26.06.2020 : Big News !! CBSE has postponed CTET 2020 Exam which is scheduled on 05 July. CTET New Exam Date will announce later on. Keep in touch with CTET website from latest updates….
The correction period for CTET July Exam is from 19.03.2020 to 26.03.2020. No correction shall be allowed under any circumstances after correction period. Check Correction from link below….
CTET 2020 Exam will conduct in July 2020. Online Applications has started from 24 January 2020. Fee for CTET Single Paper has increased this time. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…
Good News for B.Ed Passed Candidates !! Now B.Ed passed Candidates can apply for Primary Level CTET Exam. read full news from image below….
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 14th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 05-01-2020 (Sunday). The test will be conducted in 20 (Twenty) languages in 110 cities all over the country. The detailed Information Bulleting containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in from 24-01-2020.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
CTET Eligibility Criteria :- The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
1. Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*. OR Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
2. Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
NOTE :- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled. Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered. The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Application Fee :- Application fee For Various Category are as follows…
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Physically Disabled||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode Of Payment :- Candidate Can Make Payment through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility OR E-Challan by downloading E-Challan form from CTET official website.
1. If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
2. If decided to pay through E-Challan, download E-Challan after completing Part-II of Registration and deposit the Fee in CTET Exam Fee A/c with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
3. Once the payment has been confirmed by the Bank/CTET, a confirmation page will be generated.
4. The candidates are not required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, Challan if fee is paid by E-Challan, for future reference.
Mode of Submission Of Application :- candidate can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test On-line by logging on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in only. Before applying online please ensure to have following documents / files…
1. Scanned image of latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading.
2. A copy of Class Xth Certificate.
Structure of CTET Exam:- All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking. Ther will be two Types Of Paper.
1. Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
2. Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
How To Apply:-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://ctet.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have relevant Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 24.01.2020 to 24.02.2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
CTET 2020 IMPORTANT DATES :
Dates for Releasing of CTET Information Brochure/ Bulletin : 24 January 2020
Starting Date of Online Application : 24 February 2020
Last Date of Online Application : 09 March 2020
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 13 March 2020
CTET 2020 Exam Date : 05 July 2020
For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below for CTET December Notification 2019. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE to APPLY : 09/03/2020
Click Here to Apply Online for CTET 2020 July Exam : Started Now from 24.01.2020