CTET Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Online Application Form
ctet notification 2018 central teacher eligibility test CTET 2018 Notification age limit educational qualification application fee how to apply online application ctet exam date 2018 ctet 2018 online application dates ctet eligibility criteria mode of payment mode of submission of application structure of exam
CTET Notification 2018 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 29.08.2018 : Now B.Ed Passed Candidates can make correction in their Online Form upto 15 September, 2018. Last Date to Submit Fee is 30 August, 2018. Read News below….
CBSE has announced CTET 2018 Exam Date. CTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 will conduct in December, 2018. Check Official CTET Exam Date Notice from link given below….
Good News for B.Ed Passed Candidates !! Now B.Ed passed Candidates can apply for Primary Level CTET Exam. read full news from image below….
Online Applications for CTET 2018 has been started Now. Date of CTET Exam will be announced Later on. Application Fee for CTET Exam is also increased this Year. Candidates can Download Information Brochure & Apply Online for CTET 2018 from link given below…
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
CTET Eligibility Criteria :- The following persons are eligible for appearing in the CTET.
1. Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*. OR Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
2. Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
NOTE :- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled. Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered. The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Application Fee :- Application fee For Various Category are as follows…
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I or II|
|General/OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST/Physically Disabled||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 600/-|
Mode Of Payment :- Candidate Can Make Payment through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility OR E-Challan by downloading E-Challan form from CTET official website.
1. If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form.
2. If decided to pay through E-Challan, download E-Challan after completing Part-II of Registration and deposit the Fee in CTET Exam Fee A/c with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
3. Once the payment has been confirmed by the Bank/CTET, a confirmation page will be generated.
4. The candidates are not required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, Challan if fee is paid by E-Challan, for future reference.
Mode of Submission Of Application :- candidate can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test On-line by logging on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in only. Before applying online please ensure to have following documents / files…
1. Scanned image of latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading.
2. A copy of Class Xth Certificate.
Structure of CTET Exam:- All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking. Ther will be two Types Of Paper.
1. Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
2. Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Note: A person who intents to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
How To Apply:-
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://ctet.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have relevant Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
CTET 2018 IMPORTANT DATES :
Dates for Releasing of CTET Information Brochure/ Bulletin : 01.08.2018
Starting Date of Online Application : 01.08.2018
Last Date of Online Application : 27.08.2018
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 30.08.2018
For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below for CTET Notification 2018. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE to APPLY : 27/08/2018
Click Here to Download CTET 2018 Information Brochure: Available NOW from 01.08.2018
Apply Online for CTET 2018 Exam : Available from 01 August, 2018