RRB Group D Cut Off Marks 2018 CEN 02/2018 Online Exam Merit List
rrb group d cut off marks 2018 check railway group d cut off marks 2018 online exam rrb level 1 online exam cut off 2018 cen 2/2018 exam rrb group d merit list railway category wise stage 1 exam rrb 1st stage cbt cut off marks 2018 railway group d exam merit list
RRB Group D Cut Off Marks 2018 Level 1 Stage 1 CBT Exam
Expected Cut Off Marks for RRB Group D Stage 1 Online Exam 2018 are available Now. Check RRB Group D Cut off Marks -Category wise below….
Advt. no. CEN 02/2018 Recruitment for various Posts in Level – 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix :- Railway Recruitment Board has recently issued Awaited Notification & Started Online Exam for various Group D Posts. RRB Group D Online Exam conducted to make recruitment on various 62907 Track maintainer Grade-IV, Gateman, Helpers in Electrical / Engineering / Mechanical / Signal & Telecommunication, Assistant Pointsmen, Porter / Hamal / Sweeper cum Porter Posts. Information regarding RRB Group D Cut Off Marks 2018 is provided in this Article…
As mentioned in Notification, First stage Computer Based Test (CBT) will conduct first as per selection process. RRB Group D Exam was earlier Scheduled in April, 2018 but it was postponed due to large applications. More than 2 Crore Candidates has applied for Railway Group D Posts. Exam will conduct in 13 Languages. Railway has flagged of Group D Stage 1 Exam from 17 September, 2018. RRB Group D Stage 1 Exam will conduct till 14 December, 2018
RRB Group D 1st Stage CBT Online Exam: There was Computer Based Written Exam in 1st Stage CBT. The Questions was of objective type with multiple choices. There were 100 Questions in 1st Stage Exam & Time Duration was 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes). Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks was also applicable. The First Stage CBT is of screening nature. The score of first stage exam shall be used only for short listing of candidates for second stage i.e. PET/ DV as per their merit.
RRB Group D Cut Off 2018 Stage 1 CBT deciding Factors :
Aspirants who appeared in Railway Group D Exam will know that Exam was of Total 100 Marks. Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks wass also applicable. RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018 Level 1 Online Exam will be decided as follows :
- There will be No Sectional Cut Off in RRB Group D Online Exam. Candidates need not to worry.
- As It was Online Exam, RRB’s will opt Normalization Process to decide marks of Candidates & as well as cut off.
- Cut Off will depend on Exam Level & No. of Candidates appeared in Exam.
- Cut Off will decide Category wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST. There will be separate cut off for Female, Freedom Fighters, Ex Servicemen & PH Candidates.
RRB Group D Online Exam Normalized Marks/ Normalization Process :
- As Exam was conducted on Various dates & Various Shifts so Normalization Process is Applicable.
- Under this Process, Railway will check in which shifts exam level was easy & exam level was hard.
- What is the Highest Marks & Lowest Marks attained by Candidates.
- With SD Formula, RRB will normalize marks so that candidates whose exam was tough get equal opportunity.
- Normalization will be on whole Paper of 100 Marks. It will not be section wise.
RRB Group D Cut Off Marks 2018 : Candidates who appeared in RRB Group D 1st Stage CBT Exam must be looking for Official Cut Off Marks. Dear Aspirants, we will provide you Expected Cut Off Marks for Railway Group D Exam for CEN 02/2018. RRB Group D Cut Off Marks will be based on 100 Marks.
RRB Group D Minimum Qualifying Marks/ Cut Off : Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%. These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates in case of shortage of PWD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
MUST NOTE : Dear Aspirants, We will Provide you Expected RRB Group D Cut Off Marks 2018 Online Exam. Real Write Up/ Cut Off may be slightly different or hanging around the Figure we Suggests. Check Expected Cut Off below…..
- General Category : 70-74 Marks
- OBC Category : 67-71 Marks
- SC Category : 61-65 Marks
- ST Category : 56-60 Marks
Candidates are advised to have a regular watch on official RRB website. Latest Updates regarding RRB Group D cut off marks 2018 will be available from this page. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get instant updates of Exam. For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org