army public school recruitment 2021 awes recruitment 2020 apply online for 8000 tgt pgt primary teacher aps csb teacher recruitment 2020 online application age limit educational qualification army public school tgt pgt recruitment contract basis jobs application form principal head master posts
Army Public School Recruitment 2021 AWES Vacancies -TGT PGT PRT Vacancies
JOB UPDATE dated 13.02.2021 : Army Public School, New Cantt, Allahabad has invited applications for TGT, PGT, PET & Other Teaching Posts. Candidates can obtain Application Form from School Office & Send filled Application Form along with Rs. 100/- DD upto 05 March, 2021. Check Notice below…
Army Public School, Lucknow has invited applications for Head Clerk, UDC, LDC, Accounts Clerk & Other Non Teaching Posts. Candidates can obtain Application Form from School Office & Send filled Application Form along with Rs. 100/- DD upto 25 February 2021. Check Notice below…
Army Public School, Agra Cantt. has invited applications for TGT, PGT, PRT Posts. Candidates can obtain Application Form from School Office & Send filled Application Form along with Rs. 100/- DD upto 25 February 2021. Check Notice below…
There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). AWES has invited Online Application for various Posts. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, How to Apply is given here :
|Name of Post||TGT/ PGT/ PRT|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 8000 Posts|
|Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021)||(i) Fresh Candidates: Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)|
(ii) Experienced Candidates : Below 57 years (Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
|Educational Qualification||Download Official Notification given below.|
CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However CTET/ TET conducted by Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/ TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
|Pay Scale||Mention in Notification|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- Non Refundable|
|Selection Process||Selection will based on written exam, Interview, Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency|
|Online Application Dates||01.10.2020 to 20.10.2020|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://aps-csb.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, B.Ed, CTET Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 20 October 2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Registration Start date : 01 October, 2020
Registration Last Date : 20 October, 2020
Admit Card Download Date : 04 November 2020
AWES TGT PGT PRT Exam Date : 21 & 22 November 2020.
Result Date : 02 December 2020
LAST DATE : 20/10/2020
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.