BPSC 255 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Bihar AE Apply Online
bpsc assistant engineer recruitment 2020 for 255 Posts bpsc ae recruitment notification 2020 for state engineering services exam bihar public service commission Assistant Engineer Recruitment notification apply online dates for AE Civil Electrical Mechanical Posts Online Application Form
BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 AE (State Engineering Services) Apply Online Dates 255 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 29.05.2020: Bihar PSC has extended Last Date of Online Applications for 255 Assistant Engineer Posts. Online Applications will now end on 30 June 2020. Download Notice & Apply Online from link given below…
Advt No. 07/2020, 08/2020 & 09/2020 Combined State Engineering Services (General Recruitment) Examination Bihar Public Service Commission invites Online Applications for Assistant Engineer Electrical, Civil, Mechanical Posts. This Notification will release for AE Vacancies in various Government Departments in Bihar. Get Full Detail of for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) in Urban Development & Housing Dept., Govt. of Bihar Recruitment 2020 (State Engineering Services Exam) below…
Name of Exam : Combined State Engineering Services (General Recruitment) Examination
Name & Details of Posts : Total 255 Posts. There will be recruitment on following posts in various departments ;
- Assistant Engineer Civil : 192 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Electrical : 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical : 61 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2019) : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 37 years. Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of Bihar, Scheduled Tribes of Bihar. Thus Maximum Age Limit for general is 37 Years, OBC/ EBC/ OBC Female & General Female is 40 years. For SC/ ST Age Limit is 42 Years.
Educational Qualification (as on 02.06.2020) : Assistant Engineer- Must possess a degree in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering as the case may be, from an Institution or University recognized by the Government; or, be a qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineer (India) Civil Engineering Branch, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Branch, as the case may be.
Pay Scale : Rs 15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400 Post Class II, Gazetted.
Application Fee : Rs. 750- for General OBC Candidates & Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST, Female Candidates
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 04 May to 24 June 2020
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
BPSC AE Notification Release Date : 30 April 2020
Online Registration Date : 04 May to 20 June 2020
Last Date of fee Submission : 24 June 2020
Last Date of Online Application : 30 June 2020
BPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date : Announce Soon
LAST DATE : 30/06/2020
Click Here to Apply Online for BPSC AE Post : start from 04.05.2020
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.