Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 PO Apply Online
syndicate bank po recruitment 2023 syndicate bank probationary officer recruitment 2023 for 500 posts PGDBF Course Online Application Form SB PO Notification Apply Online Manipal Programme Eligibility Salary
Syndicate Bank 500 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online dates
ADMISSION TO POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE COURSE OFFERED THROUGH MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION (MAHE) (Deemed to be University) & NITTE (Deemed to be University) – 2023
Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India’s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/ Mangalore.
Details of Vacancies (Year 2018) : Total 500 Posts
1. General/ UR : 252 Posts
2. OBC : 135 Posts
3. SC : 75 Posts
4. ST : 38 Posts
Post Name : Probationary Officer
Course Name : Syndicate Bank PGDBF Programme
Age Limit : Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1993 and not later than 01.10.2003 and (both days inclusive). Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification – Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 30.09.2022. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 30.09.2022 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Application Fee (Non Refundable) : Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Payment can be made by Master/ Visa Debit Card or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.syndicatebank.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Important Dates :
Start & Last date for Online Registration : Announce Soon
Online Payment of Application Fees : Announce Soon
Date of Online Test : Announce Soon
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
Click Here to Download Official Notification for Year 2018
For More Details Visit Official Website
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.