ctet admit card 2020 download cbse ctet july exam date 2020 central teacher eligibility test ctet paper 1 admit card 2019 july exam ctet paper 2 admit card call letter primary level upper primary level exam latest ctet exam updates
CTET Admit Card 2020 Paper 1 & Paper 2 July Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! CTET 2020 Exam will conduct in July 2020. Online Applications for CTET July Exam has started. Fee for CTET Single Paper has increased this time. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test for Primary Level & Upper Primary Level. CBSE conducts two paper under CTET Exam. Paper 1 is for becoming teacher for Classes I-V Primary Stage & Paper 2 is for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII Elementary Stage. As Per Latest News, CBSE will organize CTET Exam in July 2020
CTET Exam Date Paper 1 & Paper 2 : 05 July, 2020 (SUNDAY)
CTET December 2020 ADMIT CARD : The candidates may download Admit Card from CTET official website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of candidate, photograph and signature or any other information vary from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET unit for necessary corrections. The Paper-II will be held in the morning session and Paper-I in the evening session. All Information regarding CBSE CTET December Admit Card 2019 will be available on official website https://ctet.nic.in
Timings for CTET 2020 Paper 2 is : 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM
Timings for CTET 2020 Paper 1 is : 02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM
CTET 2020 Admit Card Download Date Paper 1 & 2 : 3rd week of June 2020
Some Points regarding CTET 2020 Exam :
- All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- There will be two papers of CTET.
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- There will be 150 Questions carrying 150 Marks in both Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Time Duration for both Papers will be 02:30 Hour (150 Minutes).
- CTET 2018 Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be conducted in 20 Languages.
How to Download CBSE CTET July Admit Card 2020 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates need to Visit Official Website for CTET 2020 Exam i.e. https://ctet.nic.in
- On the Home Page, You will find links for “Download CTET 2020 Admit Card for Paper 1” & “Download CTET 2020 Admit Card for Paper 2”.
- As per their Eligibility Criteria, Candidates can click on Admit Card link for Paper 1 & paper 2.
- Candidates will be able to Download Admit Card by using their details of registration no. & date of birth.
- Take Print out of your Admit Card & Attend CTET July Exam with valid Identity Proof.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with Official CTET Website for Latest Admit Card Updates. For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below for Paper 1 & Paper 2 Admit Card 2020. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to email@example.com
For More Information Please Visit : https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/Home.aspx