CTET Admit Card 2019 Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1, 2 July Exam Date
ctet admit card 2019 download cbse ctet exam date 2019 central teacher eligibility test ctet paper 1 admit card 2019 july exam ctet paper 2 admit card call letter primary level upper primary level exam latest ctet exam updates
CTET Admit Card 2019 Paper 1 & Paper 2 July Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! CBSE has announced CTET 2019 Exam Date. CTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 will conduct in July, 2019. Check Official CTET Exam Date from Image given below….
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi. one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test for Primary Level & Upper Primary Level. CBSE conducts two paper under CTET Exam. Paper 1 is for becoming teacher for Classes I-V Primary Stage & Paper 2 is for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII Elementary Stage. As Per Latest News, CBSE will organize CTET 2019 Exam in July, 2019.
CTET Exam Date 2019 Paper 1 & Paper 2 : 07 July, 2019 (SUNDAY)
CTET 2019 ADMIT CARD : The candidates may download Admit Card from CTET official website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of candidate, photograph and signature or any other information vary from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET unit for necessary corrections. The Paper-II will be held in the morning session and Paper-I in the evening session. All Information regarding CBSE CTET Admit Card 2019 will be available on official website https://ctet.nic.in
Timings for CTET 2019 Paper 2 is : 09.30 AM TO 12.00 PM
Timings for CTET 2019 Paper 1 is : 02.00 PM TO 04.30 PM
CTET 2019 Admit Card Download Date Paper 1 & 2 : Last Week of June, 2019
Some Points regarding CTET 2019 Exam :
- All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- There will be two papers of CTET.
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intents to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- There will be 150 Questions carrying 150 Marks in both Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Time Duration for both Papers will be 02:30 Hour (150 Minutes).
- CTET 2018 Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be conducted in 20 Languages.
How to Download CBSE CTET Admit Card 2019 -Easy Steps :
- Candidates need to Visit Official Website for CTET 2019 Exam i.e. https://ctet.nic.in
- On the Home Page, You will find links for “Download CTET 2019 Admit Card for Paper 1” & “Download CTET 2018 Admit Card for Paper 2”.
- As per their Eligibility Criteria, Candidates can click on Admit Card link for Paper 1 & paper 2.
- Candidates will be able to Download Admit Card by using their details of registration no. & date of birth.
- Take Print out of your Admit Card & Attend CTET Exam with valid Identity Proof.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with Official CTET Website for Latest Admit Card Updates. For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below for CTET Admit Card 2019. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to email@example.com
For More Information Please Visit : https://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/Home.aspx