cbse junior assistant recruitment 2019 2020 online application form cbse recruitment 2019 apply online notification for accountant translator stenographer analyst posts central board of secondary education important dates advt 01/2019 job updates
CBSE Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Stenographer/ Accountant Online Application Form -357 Posts
LATEST JOB UPDATE dated 16.11.2019 : Good News !! CBSE has issued Notification for recruitment to various Group B & C Posts. Online Applications has start from 15 November, 2019. Download Official Recruitment Notice & Apply Online from link below….
CBSE/ Recruitment Cell/ Advt./01/2019 Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will invite Online Applications for various Group B & Group C posts through All India Direct Recruitment. CBSE will conduct Written Exam for these Posts. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online for these Posts. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Post Name, Application Fee, How to Apply is given below…..
Details of Vacancies : Total 347 vacancies for General, OBC, SC, ST, EWS Candidates. Exact details of vacancies will mention in Official Notice
Name of Posts : Name of All Posts for CBSE Recruitment 2019-2020 is given below…
- Assistant Secretary : 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (Information Technology IT) : 07 Posts
- Analyst (Information Technology IT) : 14 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator : 08 Posts
- Senior Assistant : 60 Posts
- Stenographer : 25 Posts
- Accountant : 06 Posts
- Junior Assistant : 204 Posts
- Junior Accountant : 19 Posts
Age Limit : There can be separate Age Criteria for all mentioned posts. Age relaxation will provided as per govt rules. There will relaxation of 3 Years for OBC & 5 Years for SC/ ST Candidates.
Educational Qualification : Graduate Candidates will be able to apply for these vacancies. Candidate must have done required qualification from recognized Institute. Exact Details of post wise qualification criteria will mention in official notice.
Pay Scale : Post wise Pay Scale criteria is as follows :
- Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (Information Technology IT) : Level 11 of 7th CPC
- Analyst (Information Technology IT) : Level 10 of 7th CPC
- Junior Hindi Translator : Level 6 of 7th CPC
- Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant : Level 4 of 7th CPC
- Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant : Level 2 of 7th CPC
Application Fee : Details of Fee (category wise) will mention in official notice. Online Mode of submission of fee will accept. Application Fee will be accepted till last date mention in notice.
Selection Process : Selection to various posts mentions above will be based on Written Exam. CBSE will conduct Online Exam & call candidate for next stage. Post wise Next Stage process will decide by CBSE. Next Stage can be post wise descriptive test/ skill test/ typing test/ interview
How to Apply Online :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.cbse.nic.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 15.11.2019 to 16.12.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 16/12/2019
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY ONLINE
|Download Official Notification for CBSE Recruitment 2019||CLICK HERE for Detailed Notice|
|Click Here here to Apply Online (starts from 15.11.2019)||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||http://www.cbse.nic.in/|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.