uppsc apo admit card 2022 uppsc Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains exam date 2022 up apo mains exam call letter for 44 Posts Latest Updates
UPPSC APO Admit Card 2022 Mains Written Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 26.12.2022 : UPPSC APO Mains Exam Admit Cards are released Now. APO Mains Exam will conduct in January 2023. 1079 Candidates will give Mains Exam for 44 Posts. Download APO Mains Exam Schedule from link below….
ADVT. NO : A-3/E-1/2022 Date : 21/04/2022 Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has started Recruitment Exercise for Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts. This Recruitment was done for 44 Posts. Information regarding uppsc apo admit card 2022, uppsc apo exam date 2022 is provided in this Article…
Candidates who filled Online Application Form for UPPSC APO 2022 Exam will be looking for Written Exam Date, Admit Card Updates. UPPSC has announced APO Exam Date. Candidates can check & get latest updates UPPSC APO Exam Date 2022 from this Page itself. There are 1463 Candidates on 1 APO Post as 64390 Candidates applied for 44 Posts. 1079 Candidates will appear for Mains Exam
UPPSC APO Mains Exam Date 2022 : 09 & 10 January 2023
- on 09.01.2023 : 1st Shift – General Awareness & 2nd Shift – General Hindi
- on 10.01.2023 : 1st Shift – Criminal Law & Procedure & 2nd Shift – Law of Evidence
UPPSC APO Pre Exam Date 2022 :
10 July, 2022 21 August, 2022
UPPSC will upload Admit Cards for APO Exam 2022 on its Official Website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/). Asst Prosecution Officer Call Letters will be available two week prior on official website. Candidates will be able to Download their Respective Admit Cards using Registration Number & Date of Birth. Candidates has to appear in exam with Admit Card & Valid ID Proof.
UPPSC APO Admit Card Download Date : One Week prior to exam
UPPSC APO Pre Exam Pattern 2022 : Important Points related to APO Exam Pattern are given below…
- Written Exam will conduct under Offline Mode. Objective Type Questions will ask in Exam.
- Total 150 Questions will ask in Exam.
- Written Exam comprised of 150 Marks.
- Time Limit for Written Exam is 120 Minutes (02 Hours)
Subject wise Questions/ Marks Distribution is as follows :
(a) General Science : 8
(b) Current Events of National and International Importance : 10
(c) History of India : 8
(d) Indian National Movement : 8
(e) Indian Polity & Economy : 8
(f) World Geography and Population : 8
Candidates are expected to have general awareness about the above topics Part–II
(Total No. of Question–100 on Law) :– It will cover the following Acts and Law with No. of question indicated as under :–
Topics wise No. of Question
1. Indian Penal Code : 35
2. Indian Evidence Act : 25
3. Criminal Procedure Code : 25
4. U.P. Police Act And Regulations under this Act. : 15
Steps To Download UP APO Mains Exam Admit Card 2022 : Candidates need to follow given steps to Download UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Card 2022 Easily :-
- First Visit Official Website of UPPSC (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/).
- On Home Page, In the Middle You will find Link to Download UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Examination 2022 ADVT. NO : A-3/E-1/2022 Date : 21/04/2022
- On Clicking that Link, you will redirected to Admit card download date.
- Fill Details of Registration, Date of Birth, Captcha to Download Admit Card.
- Take a Print Out & Attend the Exam with One ID Proof. Note down Registration No. for Future Reference.
UP APO Exam Aspirants need to have regular watch on Official UPPSC Website regarding Latest Updates of Admit Card 2022. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get Latest Updates. You can leave your query regarding UPPSC Prosecution Officer Admit Card 2022 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at [email protected] for Assistance.
|Register for Free Jobs Alert||CLICK HERE|
|Like & Follow us on Facebook||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|For Any Assistance E-Mail Us @||[email protected]
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates