UPPSC 424 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Allopathic Apply Online
uppsc assistant professor recruitment 2019 for 424 Posts online application form sahayak acharya apply online Advt 01/2019-20 UP Medical Education Department Allopathic professor principal posts exam date selection process
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 Allopathic Medical Education Apply Online-424 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 26.06.2019 : UPPSC has released Notification for Assistant Professor & Principal Post in Allopathic Medical Education Department. Online Applications has started from 26 August, 2019. Candidates can Download Notice & apply online from link given below…
ADVT. NO 1/2019-20 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited Online Application for Assistant Professor & Principal Posts. UPPSC Aspirants can get details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply Details from here……..
Name of Post : Assistant Professor in Allopathic Education Department
Details of Vacancies : Total 424 Posts
NOTE : Vacancies may be increased or decreased in exceptional circumstances on the request of State Government/Deptt.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 26 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2019 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1979 and not later than July 1, 1993. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1964.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of classified Games, State Govt. employees of U.P. including the teachers/ Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and teachers/Staff of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1974.
Educational Qualification : Check Post wise Qualification in Official Notification
Pay Scale : Academic Level-11, Initial PayRs. 68900/-
Application Fee : After filling in the ‘Candidate’s Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate can submit Application Fee by Challan or by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking The above fee, for Written Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs 105/-
2. SC/ ST – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs.
3. Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 26.08.2019 to 23.09.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Application : 26 August, 2019
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 23 September, 2019
Last Date to Submit Application Form : 25 September, 2019
UPPSC Asst Professor Allopathy Exam Date 2019 : Announced Later
LAST DATE : 23/09/2019
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Short Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||http://uppsc.up.nic.in|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.