cisf constable tradesman syllabus 2019 CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern 2019 Central Industrial Security Force Constable Tradesman Exam cisf constable tradesman exam syllabus 2019 physical test pet pst trade test selection process cisf ct tm syllabus 2019 updates
BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019 PET Written Exam Pattern
LATEST UPDATE dated 23.09.2019 : Good News !! Online Applications for CISF Constable Tradesman Posts has started Now from 23 September, 2019. CISF has issued Recruitment Notification for 914 Constable Tradesmen Posts. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Central Industrial Security Force has invited online application for various 911 constable tradesmen posts. There Posts included Constable Tradesmen like Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Electrician, Painter, Constable Cook, Constable Water Carrier, Constable washerman, barber, Constable sweeper, waiter, mali. Information regarding cisf constable tradesman syllabus 2019, cisf tradesmen syllabus & Exam pattern 2019, cisf pet pst exam pattern, cisf constable tradesmen exam pattern 2019. Get Details below….
CISF Constable Tradesman Selection Process 2019 : Selection Process for CISF Constable Tradesmen Exam will be as follows :
- The recruitment process will consist of Height Bar Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
- Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test, and Medical examination will be conducted by the BSF at respective States.
- Candidates who qualify in PET/PST, documentation & trade test will only be eligible to appear in OMR based/computer based written examination.
CISF Constable Tradesman Physical Standard Test (PST) : Physical Standards for CISF Constable Tradesman Post is as follows :
|Categories||Height in cms||Chest in cms|
Schedule Tribes/ Adivasis of all states and Union territories including Nagas and Mizos.
|162.5 cms||76-81 cms|
Men belonging to Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K
|165 cms||78-83 cms|
For UR, SC,EWSand OBC candidates (except above mentioned categories)
|170 cms||80-85 cms|
BSF Constable Tradesman Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : Those candidates who qualify the height bar test will be subjected to 1.6 Kms race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds.
NOTE : This test will only be qualifying in nature. The candidates who do not qualify the race would be eliminated from the recruitment process by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Presiding Officer and will not be allowed to participate in further process of recruitment.
CISF Constable Tradesman Written Exam Pattern 2019 :
The candidates who qualify in the PET/PST, documentation & Trade Test will be required to appear in a written test. Written Exam Pattern is as follows :-
- The written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue/ Black ball pen.
- The question paper will be set (Bi-lingual i.e. in Hindi and English) to assess General Awareness/ General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English.
- Cut off marks for written examination will be 35% for General and Ex Servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
- The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English.
- The duration of the written test will be 02 hour (120 Minutes).
CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Syllabus 2019 :
General Awareness/ General Knowledge : The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General polity, Indian Constitution and scientific research.
Elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Reasoning/ Analytical Aptitude : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
Basic Knowledge of Hindi/ English : Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be asked from error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
Candidates are advised to have a regular watch on official cisf website. Latest Updates regarding CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2019 & Exam Dates will be available from this page. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get instant updates of Exam. If Your are facing any problem or want to ask any question then please write it in the comment box. we will help you soon. Feel Free to Write an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your queries.