ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2019 327 Posts ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Notification 2019-2020 for Electrical civil RAC Architecture ISRO Civil Recruitment 2019 Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Jobs of B.Tech Candidates Age Limit, Selection Process application fee
ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online – 327 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 17.10.2019 : ISRO has released Notification for recruitment on 327 Scientist/ Engineer Posts. Online Applications for ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Posts has started Now. Candidates can apply online from link given below…
Advt No. ISRO HQ: ICRB: 03:2019 dated 15.10.2019 Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space Centres/Units are engaged in Research and Development activities in development of Space Application, Space Science and Technology. Challenging opportunities exist at ISRO to undertake development of innovative technologies and establish the advanced technical infrastructure needed for space exploration and beyond. Online applications are invited from meritorious graduates for the following vacancies of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts), as detailed below:
|Name of Post||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’|
|No. of Vacancies||TOTAL 327 Posts|
BE001- SC Scientist/Engineer (Electronics) : 131 Posts
|Age Limit (as on 04.11.2019)||35 years as on 04.11.2019 (40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate min of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who are going to complete the above course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).|
|Pay Scale||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56100/– p.m.|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- for All Candidates|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
Written Exam Date : 12 January, 2020
|Online Application Dates||15.10.2019 to 04.11.2019|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.isro.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 04 November, 2019
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 04/11/2019
Click Here here to Apply Online : Starts from 15.10.2019
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.