cisf constable tradesmen admit card 2022 2023 cisf constable tradesman exam date 2023 list of shortlisted candidates for physical test cisf constable tradesman written exam date cisf constable tm admit card cisf written test admit card 2022 constable exam date updates
CISF Constable Tradesmen Admit Card 2023 Written Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 22.03.2023 : Wait is Over !! CISF has uploaded Admit Cards for PST/ PET, Documentation & Trade Test. Physical Test will start from 05 April 2023. Check Zone wise Schedule from links below….
RECRUITMENT OF CONSTABLE/TRADESMEN – 2022 IN CISF Central Industrial Security Force has invited online applications from Male Indian citizens for filling up 787 posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Plumber and Washerman in the Level 3 of pay matrix 21,700 to 69,100/- (Old pay band–I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-). As per selection Process CISF will conduct Physical Test First. So Information regarding cisf constable tradesman physical test admit card 2023, cisf tradesmen pet pst admit card 2023 cisf pet pst date, cisf constable tradesmen call letter 2022, cisf constable tradesman exam date 2023 is provided in this Article.
CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023 : CISF will conduct Written Test for constable tradesmen posts. Dates for PET/ PST will be announced on CISF’s official website. CISF Constable TM PET PST Admit card 2023 will be available on CISF’s official website sector wise. PET PST Admit Cards will be available for Eastern Sector, Western Sector, Northern Sector, Southern Sector, North Eastern Sector, Candidates need to have regular watch on official website for Physical Exam Dates.
cisf constable tradesmen Physical exam PET/ PST date 2023 : from 05 April 2023 onwards
cisf constable tradesmen Written Exam date 2023 : Announce Later
cisf constable tradesmen DME date 2023 : Announce Later
NOTE : PET/PST/Documentation/ Written Exam and Trade Test for recruitment to the post of Constable (Tradesman) -2022 in CISF will announce soon. Candidates are requested to visit CISF Recruitment Website i.e. https://www.cisfrectt.in/ for instructions on downloading of e-admit card for appearing the recruitment.
Constable/TM-2023 admit card will be available to download from official website. Candidates may download admit card by logging into their account using their Registration ID and Password generated at the time of submission of online application form.
CISF Constable Tradesman Selection Process : Selection Process for CISF Constable Tradesmen Exam will be as follows :
- The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
- Physical Standards Test (PST) /Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test, and Medical examination will be conducted by the CISF at respective Sectors/ Recruitment centers.
- Candidates who qualify in PET/PST, documentation & trade test will only be eligible to appear in OMR based/computer based written examination.
- Sector wise/Trade wise and category wise result of written test cum merit list etc., will be drawn.
- The candidates who qualify in written test will be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) based on performance in written examination. The candidates will be medically examined in accordance with existing medical guidelines to assess their physical and medical fitness as prescribed in the eligibility conditions. During detailed medical examination, “Temporary unfitness” will not be allowed.
- After drawal of merit list final result will be declared through website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in and list of selected candidates Sector/Trade/Category wise will be uploaded in CISF website.
CISF Constable Tradesmen Written Exam (OMR Based) : The candidates who qualify in the PET/PST, documentation & Trade Test will be required to appear in a written test.
- The written test for 100 marks containing 100 questions will consist of only OMR based objective
type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue/Black ball pen.
- The question paper will be set (Bi-lingual i.e. in Hindi and English) to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability.
- The papers can be answered either in Hindi or in English.
- The duration of the written test will be 02 hour (120 Minutes).
Candidates are advised to have a regular watch on official cisf website. Latest Updates regarding CISF PET PST Admit card 2023 Exam Dates will be available from this page. You can Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) to get instant updates of Exam. If Your are facing any problem or want to ask any question then please write it in the comment box. we will help you soon. Feel Free to Write an Email to [email protected] regarding your queries.