DFCCIL 1074 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
dfccil executive recruitment 2021 apply online dfccil 1074 junior executive recruitment 2021 online application dfccil junior executive recruitment 2021 dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India DFCCIL Multi Tasking Staff Grade IV Vacancies eligibility criteria online application dates
DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2021 -1074 Vacancies Apply Online
Job Update : Online Applications for DFCCIL Junior Executive Recruitment 2021 for 1074 Vacancies has been started Now. Candidates can apply online from the link given below….
Advt. No. 04/2021 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and one of the biggest project in infrastructure sector, set-up to build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals. The first Phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata (Eastern DFC) and Mumbai-Delhi (Western DFC). At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Ambala, Meerut, Tundla (Agra), Prayagraj (East & West), Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Nagar, Kolkata, Mumbai (North & South), Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ajmer, Jaipur and Noida. DFCCIL INVITES applications for recruitment through ON-LINE MODE to the posts of Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive in various disciplines, as per the details given below:
Number of Vacancies : Total 1572 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Junior Manager (Civil) : 31 Posts
- Junior Manager (Operations & BD) : 77 Posts
- Junior Manager(Mechanical) : 03 Posts
- Executive (Civil) : 73 Posts
- Executive (Electrical) : 42 Posts
- Executive (Signal &Telecommunication) : 87 Posts
- Executive (Operations & BD) : 237 Posts
- Executive (Mechanical) : 03 Posts
- Junior Executive(Electrical) : 135 Posts
- Junior Executive (Signal &Telecommunication) : 147 Posts
- Junior Executive(Operations & BD) : 225 Posts
- Junior Executive(Mechanical) : 14 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021): : The age limit for various posts as on 01.01.2021 is as under:
1 Jr. Manager 18-27 Years
2 Executive 18-30 Years
3 Jr. Executive 18-30 Years
The upper age-limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India orders issued from time to time.
Educational Qualification : Aspirants can Download Official Notification to get Detail of Educational Qualification for Manager, Executive, Junior Executive Posts.
Pay Scale :
Post : Junior Manager – Scale Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-2)
Post : Executive – Scale Rs. 30,000-1,20,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (E-0)
Post : Junior Executive –– Scale Rs. 25,000-68,000 (IDA Pay Scale) (N-5)
Application Fee : No application fee is required for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates. Application Fee for other candidates is as follows :
Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS) : Rs. 1000/-
Executive (UR/OBC/ EWS) : Rs. 900/-
Jr. Executive(UR/OBC/ EWS) : Rs. 700/-
Tentative Dates for Computer Based Test : September/ October 2021
How to Apply :
1. Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://dfccil.gov.in).
2. Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like
Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
3. Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application
4. Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
5. Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 24 April to 23 July 2021
6. Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
7. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 23/07/2021
APPLY ONLINE NOW : Started Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.