pspcl ldc recruitment 2021 for 932 posts pspcl recruitment 2021 for Lower Division Clerk Junior Engineer Revenue Accountant Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Jobs PSPCL Online Application Form PSPCL Recruitment 2021 for 12th graduates candidates apply online
PSPCL LDC Recruitment 2021 JE/ Clerk/ Accountant Apply Online Dates
LATEST UPDATE dated 18.06.2021 : Last Date of Online Applications for CRA 298/21 has extended to 25 July 2021. PSPCL has issued Detailed Official Notification for Clerk, JE & Other Posts. Download Official Notification & Apply Online from link below….
Recruitment for the posts of Revenue Accountant (RA) & Clerk (CLK) (Non-technical) and Junior Engineer/Electrical, Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) – (Technical) against CRA 298/21
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), a power generating and distribution organization of Government of Punjab, has played a key role in implementation of the Punjab Government plans for giving uninterrupted 24×7 power supply. PSPCL is looking for young & dynamic candidates with brilliant academic record for the various posts Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 932 Posts. Post wise Vacancies will mention in official notice :
- Lower Division Clerk : 549 Posts
- Junior Engineer/Electrical : 75 Posts
- Revenue Accountant : 18 Posts
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant : 290 Posts
Age Limit : 18-37 Years for General Category. (Age relaxation is applicable for all reserved Categories candidates as per Punjab Govt. Instructions.)
Educational Qualification : Detailed will be available in Official Notification
Pay Scale :
Lower Division Clerk : Rs. 6400-20200+ 3400/- Grade Pay
Junior Engineer/Electrical : Rs. 10900-34800+ 5350/- Grade Pay
Revenue Accountant : Rs. 10900-34800+ 5400/- Grade Pay
Application Fee : Rs. 1000 for All Categories except SC & PWD Candidates. Rs. 400/- for SC Category & Rs. 500/- for PwD Category.
SELECTION PROCESS : Selection will be made purely on merit basis. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in Written Exam.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://pspcl.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have ITI/ Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 10 June 2021.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
i) Online Registration will Start : from 10 June 2021
ii) Last Date for Online Registration : 25 July 2021
iii) Last Date for Online Fee Submission : 30 July 2021
LAST DATE : 25/07/2021
Click Here to Apply Online for LDC Posts : Started from 10.06.2021
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.