ib security assistant result 2023 check final result date MHA Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Executive result 2023 IB Security Assistant Result Date Intelligence Bureau IB SA Executive result 2023 Tier 2 Written Exam merit list 09 July category wise cut off marks
IB Security Assistant Result 2023 MHA SA MTS Executive Final Merit List
LATEST UPDATE dated 02.06.2023 : MHA has announced IB Security Assistant/ Executive Tier 1 Exam Result. Check Result & List of Selected Candidates from link below….
Security Assistant/Executive Exam 2023 Intelligence Bureau has recently announced 1675 Vacancies for Security Assistant Executive & Multitasking Staff Posts. Online applications were invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Ministry of Home Affairs has conducted Written Exam for Security Assistant Executive on behalf of Intelligence Bureau.
IB SA Executive Written Exam was conducted on 23 March 2023. IB SA/ Exe Written Exam was conducted for Total 1675 Posts including Ex-Serviceman Posts. Many of Candidates applied for this All India Exam so exam conducted shift wise. Shortlisted Candidates of Tier 1 Exam will call for Tier 2 Exam. IB has conducted Tier 2 Exam for shortlisted Candidates on 09 July 2023. Information regarding ib security result 2023 is given here…..
IB Security Assistant Tier 2 Exam Result : MHA will announce the Result Shortly on its Official Website. Shortlisted Candidates of Tier 1 Written Exam will call for Tier 1 & Tier 3 then. So Candidates need to have regular watch on Official MHA website regarding Result Updates.
IB Security Assistant Tier 2 Exam Result Date 2023 : Announce Soon
IB Security Assistant Tier 1 Exam Result Date : 02 June 2023
IB Security Assistant Cut Off Marks : Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under: UR-35, OBC-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST)
After Result Process :
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be short listed for the interview.
- On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/personality test.
- Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam.
- The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
- The final selection would be further subject to successful completion of Character & Antecedent verification followed by medical examination, etc.
- Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and interview, the candidates would be short listed for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
- Tier II Exam & Interview will be of 50 Marks.
MHA has announced Security Assistant Tier-I exam Result 2023 State wise. Candidates can check their IB SA result/ Roll No. wise List from link given below….
- Candidates would be intimated through email/SMS to download the call letters for Tier-II & Tier-III exams (indicating date, time, venue, relevant instructions, etc.) in due course. Attestation Form (AF) & Special Security Questionnaire (SSQ) would be sent to the shortlisted candidates along with interview call letters & the candidates are required to bring along duly filled AF & SSQ at the time of Tier-III exam/Interview.
- Mere passing the Tier-I exam & submission of AF & SSQ does not confer any right to the candidate to claim his/her candidature for the post. The final selection would be based on combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III which is further subject to qualifying Tier-II exam, as mentioned in the detailed advertisement & satisfactory completion of C&A verification, medical examination, etc.
IB SA Aspirants need to prepare well for Tier 2 Exam & Interview after Tier 1 Written Exam. MHA IB Security Assistant Result 2019, Exam Merit List updates will available on this Website. Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) for regular updates.
Leave Your Valuable Comments in the Comment Box given here. We will try to answer your query soon. For any assistance feel free to leave an email to [email protected].