ib security assistant answer key 2019 download MHA Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Executive Answer Key 2018 Intelligence Bureau IB SA Executive Answer Key 2019 Tier 1 Written Exam Shift wise 17 February Objection Form
IB Security Assistant Answer Key 2019 Intelligence Bureau Exam
LATEST UPDATE dated 28.08.2019 :Wait is Over Now !! MHA has announced Security Assistant Tier-I exam Result 2019 State wise. Candidates can check their IB SA result 2019/ Roll No. wise List from link given below….
Check MHA IB Security Assistant Exam Result 2019/ Roll No. wise List of Shortlisted Candidates for Tier 2 Exam : Declared on 28.08.2019
Expected Cut Off marks for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant/ Executive Exam is available Now. Check Category wise Expected Cut Off Marks below…
Unofficial Answer keys for IB Security Assistant Exam held on 17 February, 2019 is available Now. Check Answer Keys below….
Security Assistant/Executive Exam 2018 Intelligence Bureau has recently announced 1054 Vacancies for Security Assistant Executive Posts. Online applications were invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Ministry of Home Affairs has conducted Written Exam for Security Assistant Executive on behalf of Intelligence Bureau. IB SA Executive Written Exam was conducted on 17 February, 2019. IB SA/ Exe Written Exam was conducted for Total 1054 Posts including Ex-Serviceman Posts. Many of Candidates applied for this All India Exam so exam conducted shift wise. Shortlisted Candidates of Tier 1 Exam will call for Tier 2 Exam. Information regarding ib security assistant answer key 2019 is given here…..
IB Security Assistant Executive Exam 2019 : MHA conducted IB Security Assistant Tier 1 Exam under Pen Paper Mode & It was of Graduation Level. There was 100 Question in Exam comprise of 100 Marks. There were Questions each from General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Logical/analytical ability & English language. Written Exam was of Objective Multiple Choice Type. )
IB Security Assistant Cut Off Marks : Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under: UR-35, OBC-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST)
IB Security Assistant Answer Keys 2019 17 Feb Exam
1. Ans. 6, 360
2. Ans. α + β = -b/a
3. They represent coincident lines.
4. Both option a & b i.e. 16 and -33/2
5. Ans. 5050
6. Ans. 11.2 cm
7. Ans. 21/2 sq units Note: The first option contains the same numerical answer as ‘21/2 cm’ which is not correct
8. Ans. Sin 60o
9. Ans. 10 root3 meter
10. Ans. 3 cm
11. Ans. 154/3 sq cms
12. Ans. 2.74 cms
13. Ans. 2/9
14. Ans. -1.5 Probability of an event can never be negative
15. Ans. Mean calculated by all the three methods is the same.
16. Ans. 7
17. Ans. x – 3 , 7x – 9
18. Ans. 90o
19. Ans. (1,3)
20. Ans. Volume of cone = πr2h/3
21. International Day of Yoga is celebrated annually on? 21 June
22. City of lakes in India is? Ans: Udaipur
23. Which of the diseases is not caused by a virus? TB
24. How many states are there in India? 29
25. During Akbar’s regime, who carried out land revenue reforms? Todar Mal
26. Which of the following is the unit of heat? Joule
27. Who among the following is the future Buddha that is yet to come? Maitreya
28. Jaundice is caused due to malfunctioning of? Liver
29. Tsangpo river flowing through Tibet is known in India as? Brahmaputra
30. Yuri Gagarin, the first cosmonaut to reach space, was from which country? Russia
31. What is the boiling point of water in Fahrenheit? 212 F
32. Kalibangan, the Indus Valley site, is in? Rajasthan
33. Who was the founder of Banaras Hindu University? Madan Mohan Malviya
34. Where do you find the temple of Angkor Wat? Cambodia
35. Which of the following can cause a Tsunami? Earthquake
36. The Bhakra Dam in India is built on? Satluj River
37. Who wrote ‘Ramcharitmanas? Tulsidas
38. The river known as the Ganges of the South is? Kaveri
39. Where is the Tungabhadra Sanctuary located? Karnataka
40. Where is Nanda Devi Mountain? Uttarakhand
41. Jaya Samhita is the original name of? Mahabharat
42. Rickets is caused due to deficiency of? Vitamin D
43. Who was the first women speaker of Lok Sabha? Mira Kumar
44. With which sport is term Butterfly associated with? Swimming
45. The resolution for the removal of Vice President of India should be moved in? Rajya Sabha
46. What happens when dilute hydrochloric acid is added to iron fillings? Hydrogen gas and iron chloride are produced
47. A solution turns red litmus paper blue. Its Ph is likely to be? 10
48. An element reacts with oxygen to give a compound with a high melting point. This compound is also soluble in water. The element is likely to be? Calcium
49. While cooking. If the bottom of the vessel is getting blackened on the outside, it means that? The fuel is not burning completely
50. Which of the following statements is not correct about the trend when going from left to right across the periods of the periodic table? Oxides of the element become more acidic
51. Kidneys in human beings are a part of the system for? Excretion
52. The gap between two neurons is called a? Synapse
53. In a plant, the anther contains? Pollen grains
54. In evolutionary terms, we have more in common with? A Chinese school boy
55. Which of the following material cannot be used to make a lens? Clay
56. The human eyes form the image of an object at its? Retina
57. Which of the following terms does not represent electric power in a circuit? IR^2
58. The device used for producing electric current is called? Generator
59. Which of the following is not an example of biomass energy source? Nuclear energy
60. Which of the following constitute a food chain? Grass, Goat, and Human
61. Pleasure and pain are inseparable facets ___________ human existence. of
62. Is there __________ fitness centre near your house? a
63. He has hardly read _________ book. the
64. _________ of pain is real and affects one’s body, mind, and spirit. Experience
65. He drove with ______ care and hence was fined by Traffic Police. little
66. _______ cultural diversity attracts tourists from all over the world. India’s
67. I have been to _____ doctor, whose name figured in the Times of India. the
68. The _______ monkeys that escaped from the Delhi Zoo were found eating bananas in a fruit shop. three
69. We are ________ to go out for a picnic tomorrow. planning
70. The train must ________ reached Delhi by now. have
71. Mischeif: The correct spelling is mischief.
72. Grammer: The correct spelling is grammar.
73. Vehical: The correct spelling is vehicle.
74. Denteist: The correct spelling is dentist.
75. Volkano: The correct spelling is volcano
76. A person who believes in God. Theist
77. Story of an individual by himself. Autobiography
78. A book or paper written in hand. Manuscript
79. A number of ships. Fleet
80. A young cow. Calf
81. Dal lake
85. Tripura (rest options are capital of states)
86. Pepper : Spice
87. Archive : Documents
88. Cote D Ivoire : Africa
89. coal : thermal power plant
90. dachshund : dog
95. 4 years
96. Neither (i) nor (ii) follows
97. Only conclusion (i) follows
98. Only conclusion (i) follows
99. Only conclusion (ii) follows
100. Neither (i) nor (ii) is correct.
MHA IB Security Assistant Answer Key 2019 :
MHA will upload Security Officer Answer Key 2019 on its Official Website. Answer Key may available within one month of Exam Conduction. So MHA IB SA Executive Answer Key 2019 will be available soon. Following Steps will be taken :
- MHA IB First Upload Answer Key for Security Assistant Written Exam 2018-2019.
- Objections/ Answer Key Challenge will be asked from Candidates.
- Based on Objections, Final Answer Key will be uploaded.
- Written Exam Result/ Merit List is based on the Final Answer Key. No change can be done further.
How to Download MHA IB Security Assistant Answer Key 2019 :
Aspirants can download ib security assistant answer key 2019 from the following Easy Steps :
- At First Visit Official MHA website (http://mha.nic.in).
- On the Home Page Search For Latest Updates Section.
- Under The Latest Updates/ What’s New Page, you will find link to download IB Security Assistant/ Executive Exam Answer Key 2017
- A pdf File will be opened. in that pdf file Shift wise & set wise ib security assistant answer key 2019 will be given.
- You can Download that pdf File or take print out to match it with question paper.
Objection Form : Constable Aspirants who are not satisfy with Questions/ Answer provided by MHA, they can send Objections/ Answer Key Challenge. Candidates need to send challenge with valid proof. MHA IB SA/ Exe Answer Key Objections will be available upto Last Date. Objections receive after last date will not consider.
IB Security Assistant Aspirants need to prepare well for Tier 2 after Tier 1 Written Exam. MHA IB Answer Key 2019, Cut Off, Result Dates updates will available on this Website. Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) for regular updates
Leave Your Valuable Comments in the Comment Box given here. We will try to answer your query soon. For any assistance feel free to leave an email to [email protected]