ib security assistant cut off marks 2019 check MHA Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Executive Final cut off 2018 Intelligence Bureau IB SA Executive cut off marks 2019 Tier 2 Written Exam merit list 29 September category wise cut off marks
IB Security Assistant Cut Off Marks 2019 Intelligence Bureau Tier 2 Exam/ Final Cut Off
Security Assistant/Executive Exam 2018 Intelligence Bureau has recently announced 1054 Vacancies for Security Assistant Executive Posts. Online applications were invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Ministry of Home Affairs has conducted Written Exam for Security Assistant Executive on behalf of Intelligence Bureau. IB SA Executive Written Exam was conducted on 17 February, 2019. IB SA/ Exe Written Exam was conducted for Total 1054 Posts including Ex-Serviceman Posts. Many of Candidates applied for this All India Exam so exam conducted shift wise. Shortlisted Candidates of Tier 1 Exam will call for Tier 2 Exam. IB has conducted Tier 2 Exam for shortlisted Candidates on 29 September, 2019. Information regarding ib security assistant cut off marks 2019 is given here…..
IB Security Assistant Executive Exam 2019 : MHA conducted IB Security Assistant Tier 1 Exam under Pen Paper Mode & It was of Graduation Level. There was 100 Question in Exam comprise of 100 Marks. There were Questions each from General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude, Logical/analytical ability & English language. Written Exam was of Objective Multiple Choice Type. )
MHA IB Security Assistant Cut Off deciding Factors : Aspirants who appeared in IB SA/ Exe Tier 1 Exam will know that Exam was of Total 100 Marks. There was Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks in exam too. IB Security Assistant Cut Off Marks 2019 Tier 1 Written Exam will be decided as follows :
- There is no sectional cut off. So No Limitation on Candidates to attain minimum Marks in each Section
- Cut Off will depend on Exam Level & No. of Candidates appeared in Exam.
- Next Stage of Security Assistant Executive Post is Tier 2 Descriptive Exam. So Tier 1 Exam cut off will vary according to that.
- Cut Off will decide Category wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST. & Special Category Candidates.
IB Security Assistant Tier 2 Cut Off Marks : Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam.
IB Security Assistant Tier 1 Cut Off Marks : Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under: UR-35, OBC-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST).
- On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- However cut-off for Tier-II & Tier-III exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies. Similarly, the criteria of 10 times the number of vacancies may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
- All candidates appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/personality test.
IB Security Assistant Aspirants need to prepare well for Tier 2 after Tier 1 Written Exam. MHA IB Answer Key 2019, Cut Off, Result Dates updates will available on this Website. Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) for regular updates.
MHA has announced Security Assistant Tier-I exam Result 2019 State wise. Candidates can check their IB SA result 2019/ Roll No. wise List from link given below….
Leave Your Valuable Comments in the Comment Box given here. We will try to answer your query soon. For any assistance feel free to leave an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.