Western Railway 3612 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 RRC WR Apply Online
western railway apprentice recruitment 2022 rrc wr act apprentice recruitment notification 2022 for 3612 posts railway trade apprentice jobs for iti passed candidates rrc wr recruitment 2022 online application form rrc mumbai recruitment notice iti jobs apply online qualification
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 -RRC WR 3612 Trade Apprentice Posts Apply Online
Job Update : Online Applications for Western Railway Apprentice Post has started Now from 28 May 2022. Candidates can apply online from link given below….
ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES – Notification No. RRC/WR/01/2022 Apprentice Dated 26/05/2022 Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3612 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2022-23. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below…..
Details of Vacancies : Total 3612 Trade Apprentice Posts. Division wise vacancies are as follows :
- Fitter : 941 Posts
- Welder : 378 Posts
- Carpenter : 221 Posts
- Painter : 213 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic : 209 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 15 Posts
- Electrician : 639 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 112 Posts
- Wireman : 14 Posts
- Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic) : 147 Posts
- Pipe Fitter : 186 Posts
- Plumber : 126 Posts
- Draftsman (Civil) : 88 Posts
- PASSA : 252 Posts
- Stenographer : 08 Posts
- Machinist : 26 Posts
- Turner : 37 Posts
Age Limit : he Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27/06/2022. The upper age limit is relaxable for following specified categories to the extent indicated below:
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) For Persons with Disabilities(PWD) -10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
iv) Relaxation for Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months regular stretch service
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.eNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/– through Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ Challan etc. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Selection Process : Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED:- Applicants are required to upload the legible self attested scanned copy of following documents:-
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Consolidated ITI mark sheetof all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy/ soft copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document /Certificate Verification.
- Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
1. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an
attested copy of translation in English / Hindi.
2. Production of Originals of all documents along with 1 self attested photocopies of all documents and two latest photographs on the day of Document Verification in the Concerned Division/Workshop is mandatory.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website https://www.rrc-wr.com/
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 28.05.2022 to 27.06.2022.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding western railway apprentice recruitment 2022 Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you
LAST DATE : 28/06/2022
Download Official Notification for RRC WR Apprentice 3612 Posts
To APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE