afcat notification 2024 download Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Batch Notification for January 2025 Batch Online Application Form AFCAT Tech Non Tech Branch NCC Special Entry Apply Online Eligibility Criteria Posts Pay Scale
AFCAT Notification 2024 – Air Force 01/2024 Batch Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Air Force has released Short Notification for AFCAT 01/2024 Batch. Online Applications for AFCAT JANUARY 2025 Batch will start from 01 December, 2023. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…
AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST (AFCAT) – 01/2024/ NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR COURSES COMMENCING IN JANUARY 2025
Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in JAN 2025 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC)/ Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for Flying Branch through NCC Special Entry Scheme and Meteorology Entry. Indian Air Force invites Indian citizens (Men and Women) to be part of this elite force as Group A Gazetted Officers in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. Online examination will be conducted for AFCAT exam.
Branches and Course Number in 01/2024 Batch : Total 317 Posts
Type of Commission :
(a) PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
(b) SSC for Men & Women.
(i) The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Not extendable).
(ii) The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-tech) Branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to willingness, suitability, service requirements and availability of vacancies.
Age Limit :
(a) Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 Janurary 2025 i.e. born between 02 January 2001 to 01 January 2005 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 year i.e. born between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2005 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2025 i.e. born between 02 January 1999 to 01 January 2005 both dates Inclusive).
Educational Qualifications :
Flying Branch : Candidates should have mandatory passed with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
(a) Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
(b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
(c) Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Ground Duty (Technical) Branch : Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University OR cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India or Graduate membership examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers by actual studies with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. Download Official Notification given below for details…
Pay Scale : Flying Officer (Rs. 56100 – 110700) Level 10 MSP Rs. 15500/-.
AFCAT 01/2024 Exam Date : February 2024
Application Fee : Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as examination fee. However, candidates registering for Meteorology entry and NCC Special entry are not required to pay any amount.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website ( https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Eligible candidates are to register online through separate Tabs available for AFCAT Entry/NCC Special Entry/MET Entry. Candidates eligible for one/more entries are to register separately in each entry.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment is available from 01 December 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course. Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also ineligible.
LAST DATE : 31/12/2023
Click Here to Download AFCAT 02/2023 Detailed Notification : Released NOW
Apply Online for AFCAT 01/2024 Batch : Started Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.