ahc computer assistant result 2019 2020 check ahc ca result 2019 allahabad high court computer assistant result date 2019 stage 1 exam list of selected candidates for stage 2 computer test exam ca result updates
Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant Result 2019-2020 CA Cut Off Marks, Result Date
LATEST UPDATE dated 29.10.2020 : Wait is Over !! Allahabad High Court has announced Final Result for Computer Assistant Recruitment Examination-2019 (Advertisement No. 03/C.A./2019 dated 26.09.2019). Check AHC CA Final Result from link below……
Allahabad High Court has uploaded Revised/ Final Answer Keys for Computer Assistant Exam 2019. Candidates can check Answer Keys/ OMR Sheet till 23 March 2020. Download CA Final Answer Keys from link below….
With Respect to Advt 03/CA/2019 Allahabad High Court has invited Online Applications for 15 Posts of Computer Assistant. Stage-I recruitment examination for the post of Computer Assistant in pursuance to the Advertisement No. 03/C.A./2019 Dated 26.09.2019 conducted on 12 January, 2020 in two different shifts i.e. Morning Shift and Afternoon Shift respectively. Information regarding Allahabad High Court Computer Assistant Result 2020/ AHC Computer Assistant Cut Off Merit List is provided in this Article…
AHC Computer Assistant Result 2019-2020 : Allahabad High Court will announce Result for Computer Assistant Exam soon. After Written Exam Result, candidates will called up for Typing Test. It is expected that Result may announce in the month of April, 2020. So Candidates need to have quick watch on Allahabad High Court’s Official Website. We will also provide latest updates regarding ahc ca result 2020.
ahc ca Final result date : 29 October 2020
ahc co stage 1 exam result date : 20 June 2020
About Allahabad High Court CA Exam : The Stage-I Examination was of objective type test on OMR Sheet (offline) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks as 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 150 Minutes (Two and half hour). There was no Negative marking in objective type test.
AHC CA Cut Off deciding Factors : Aspirants who appeared in Allahabad High Court Review Officer Written Exam will know that Exam was of Total 200 Marks. There was No Negative Marking in exam. AHC Assistant Review Officer Exam Cut Off Marks will be decided as follows :
- There is no sectional cut off. So No Limitation on Candidates to attain minimum Marks in each Section
- Cut Off will depend on Exam Level & No. of Candidates appeared in Exam.
- Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of written examination/ Objective Type Test (Stage-I) shall be called to participate in Next Stage
- Next Stage of AHC RO Exam is Computer Knowledge Test i.e. Stage-II. So Written Exam cut off will vary according to that.
- Cut Off will decide Category wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST & Special Category Candidates.
AHC Computer Assistant Cut Off Marks 2019 Written Exam Expected : Official AHC Computer Assistant Cut Off Marks will be decided for Written Exam from 200 Marks. Cut Off Marks will be decided category wise. Allahabad High Court CA Expected Cut Off Marks will available soon. Keep visit this space for expected cut off Marks details…. Cut Off Marks for AHC CA Exam after Stage 1 Examination i.e. Offline Test will available after exam. Cut Off Marks after Stage 1 Exam will be based on Written Exam. AHC CA Cut Off Marks 2019 will be decided from 200 Marks. Candidates will be able to check cut off after completion of exam of all shifts.
- General/ Unreserved (UR) Category : 147-153 Marks
- OBC Category : 138-143 Marks
- SC Category : 127-133 Marks
- ST Category : 119-124 Marks
- Women : 142-146 Marks
Process After AHC Computer Assistant Stage 1 Written Exam : Candidates who qualify Stage 1 Written Exam will called for Next stage i.e. Computer Type Test. Selection Process after written exam is as follows :
- The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge Test) shall be of 50 marks and the time duration shall be 15 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in english of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on computer.
- Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of written examination/Objective Type Test (Stage-I) shall be called to participate in Computer Knowledge Test i.e. Stage-II.
- The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
- Schedule of Computer Knowledge Test shall be uploaded on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in in due course of the process.
- No interview shall be held for selection.
Allahabad High Court CA Final Result Information : Final merit list for the post of Computer Assistant shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination (Objective Type Test) (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II) which will determine their position. If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed above. The Merit List/ Select list shall hold good for the period of one year or until the next selection whichever is earlier.
Information regarding Computer Assistant Recruitment Examination 2019 will available on website : http://ahcca2019.cbtexam.in:8888 Aspirants need to work hard for this exam. Cut Off Marks may go high for these Posts, so better preparation for stage 2 needed. For Latest AHC RO Result 2019-2020 Updates Bookmark (Press CTRL+D) this Page.
Click Here to Check Computer Assistant Recruitment Examination-2019 Result (Advertisement No. 03/C.A./2019 dated 26.09.2019) : Declared on 20.06.2020
For More Information Please Visit : http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7