Allahabad High Court ARO Final Result 2019 Asst Review Officer -Declared Now
allahabad high court aro result 2019 check ahc aro result 2019 allahabad high court aro result date 2019 assistant review officer exam stage 2 exam list of selected candidates for stage 2 computer test exam aps driver exam result updates
Allahabad High Court ARO Result 2019 Assistant Review Officer Stage 2 Exam
LATEST UPDATE dated 10.05.2019 : Allahabad High Court has announced Final result of Assistant Review Officer Recruitment Examination-2018 (Advertisement No. 02/A.R.O./2018). Check AHC ARO Final Result from link given below…
Final answer keys and Scanned Images of OMR sheets for the Stage-I examination of ‘Assistant Review Officer’ (Advertisement No. 02/A.R.O./2018) and ‘Drivers Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III)’ held on 24th February 2019 are available now. final answer keys and Scanned Images of OMR sheets shall be live from 26.03.2019 to 29.03.2019. Download Final Answer Keys from link given below….
With Respect to Advt. No. 01/A.P.S./2018, 02/A.R.O./2018 & 03/Drivers (C)/2018 Allahabad High Court has invited Online Applications for 341 Posts of Assistant Review Officer, APS & Driver Posts. Stage-I recruitment examination for the post of Assistant Review Officer in pursuance to the Advertisement No. 02/A.R.O./2018 Dated 15.12.2018 and recruitment examination for the post of Driver Grade-IV (Group-C, Class-III) in pursuance to the Advertisement No. 03/Driver (C)/2018 Dated 15.12.2018 conducted on 24th February, 2019 in two different shifts i.e. Morning Shift and Afternoon Shift respectively. Similarly, Stage-I recruitment examination for the post of Additional Private Secretary Recruitment Examination in pursuance to the Advertisement No. 01/A.P.S./2018 Dated 15.12.2018 conducted on 25th February, 2019. Allahabad High Court has conducted ARO Stage 2 Exam on 21 April, 2019. Information regarding Allahabad High Court ARO Result 2019 is provided in this Article…
AHC ARO Result 2018-2019 :
Allahabad High Court will announce Result for Assistant Review Officer, APS, Driver Exams soon. Result will be announced for All Posts. After Written Exam Result, candidates will called up for Typing Test. It is expected that Result may announce in the month of April, 2019. So Candidates need to have quick watch on Allahabad High Court’s Official Website. We will also provide latest updates regarding ahc aro result 2019.
ahc aro final result date 2019 : 10 May June, 2019
ahc aro stage 1 exam result date 2019 : 04 April, 2019
Process After AHC ARO Stage 1 Written Exam : Candidates who qualify Stage 1 Written Exam will called for Next stage i.e. Computer Type Test. Selection Process after written exam is as follows :
- The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge Test) shall be of 50 marks and the time duration shall be 15 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in english of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on computer.
- Five candidates against every vacancy, in each category in order of merit prepared on the basis of written examination/Objective Type Test (Stage-I) shall be called to participate in Computer Knowledge Test i.e. Stage-II.
- The Computer Knowledge Test will include Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operation etc. The minimum marks to be obtained in Stage-II for being eligible for final selection shall be 17 (seventeen) marks.
- Schedule of Computer Knowledge Test shall be uploaded on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in in due course of the process.
- No interview shall be held for selection.
After Result Process for APS & Driver Posts : For APS Post, Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Shorthand Test & Computer Knowledge Test. Stage 2 will be of 200 Marks for APS Post. For Driver Post Candidates will be called for Technical Driving Test (Trade Test) (Test-2). The candidates shall have to clear the Test-2 to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Committee/Selection Committee
Allahabad High Court ARO Final Result Information : Final merit list for the post of Assistant Review Officer shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination (Objective Type Test) (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge Test (Stage-II) which will determine their position. If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed above. The Merit List/ Select list shall hold good for the period of one year or until the next selection whichever is earlier.
Click here to view Allahabad High Court Assistant Review Officer (ARO) Final Result 2018-2019 : Declared NOW on 10.05.2019
1. The candidates should note that the result of the candidates is purely provisional and does not confer on them any right of appointment in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad unless they are suitable in all respects and verification of documents and genuineness of candidature is verified.
2. All original documents/certificates of the candidates will be verified by the High Court, Allahabad before appointment.
3. In case selected candidates don’t receive call letter within three weeks from the date of declaration of final result, they are advised to contact the office of the Deputy Registrar (Establishment), High Court, Allahabad.
4. Marks obtained by the successful / unsuccessful candidates shall be uploaded on the official website of the High Court, Allahabad, later on.
Aspirants need to work hard for this exam. Cut Off Marks may go high for these Posts, so better preparation for stage 2 needed. For Latest AHC ARO Result 2018-2019 Updates Bookmark (Press CTRL+D) this Page.
For More Information Please Visit : http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7