dei entrance exam syllabus 2020 dei entrance test syllabus exam pattern b.sc ba b.ed b. tech session 2020-2021 DEI Admission Test Syllabus 2020 Dayalbagh Educational Institute Entrance Exam Admission DEI Entrance Test Date 2020 UG PG Courses
DEI Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 Admission Test Pattern UG/ PG Diploma Courses
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! DEI has uploaded Tentative Schedule for Online Entrance Test. DEI Admission Test will start from 22 June, 2020. Download Course wise Entrance Test Date/ Schedule from link below…..
Online Applications for DEI Admission Session 2020-21 has started from 01 May 2020. Candidates can apply online For Diploma, Undergraduate, B.Voc., B.F.A., B.Arch. & B.Tech. Courses, B.Ed., M.Ed., M.Voc. and other Postgraduate & P.G. Diploma Courses upto 30 May 2020. Download Official Notification & Apply Online from link below…..
DEI Conducts Entrance Exam every Year for Undergraduate, Postgraduate & PG Diploma courses. Candidates can Get Information regarding DEI Course/ Programmes for Graduation (after 10+2 Exam), Courses after Graduation, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes, Integrated Programmes, Diploma Programmes offered by Technical College (after 10th pass), VOCATIONAL COURSES UNDER DEEN DAYAL UPADHYAY KAUSHAL KENDRA (After 12th Pass), Modular Programmes, Certificate Programmes. Get Full Details about Courses below :-
DEI Courses List :
PROGRAMMES/ COURSES FOR GRADUATION (AFTER 10+2) :
- Bachelor of Arts (BA Honours) : • Drawing & Painting • English Studies • Hindi • Home Science • Music • Sanskrit & Culture
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) : • Applied Art (30) • Painting (20) • Sculpture (10)
- Bachelor of Science (Home Science Honours)
- BA Social Science (Honours) : • Economics • Political Science • Psychology • Sociology
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Honours) : • Physics • Chemistry • Mathematics • Botany • Zoology • Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) : • Civil (60) • Electrical (60) • Mechanical (60) • Footwear Technology (60)# # (BCom/BBA (Hons.) Integrated
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
- Bachelor of Technology (Electrical) (Part‐time)
PROGRAMMES AFTER GRADUATION :
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce
- Master of Commerce (Specialization in International Business)
- Master of Science : • Botany/Botany (Plant &Microbial Biotechnology) (12) • Chemistry (12) • Mathematics/ Mathematics (Computer Applications) (12) • Physics/Physics (Electronics)/Physics (Computer Science) (12) • Zoology (12) • Computer Science (10)
- Master of Education
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
- M.Tech in Engg. Systems & MTech in Engg. Systems with Specialization in Computer Science
DIPLOMA COURSES IN :
Diploma Architecture Assistant ship
Diploma Automobile Engineering
Diploma Civil Engineering
Diploma Electrical Engineering
Diploma Electronics Engineering
Diploma Garment Technology
Diploma Interior Decoration
Diploma Leather Technology
Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Diploma Modern Office Management &
Diploma Textile Designing
EDUCATION : B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed Courses
DEI Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 :
- Each question in objective test will require about 60 seconds for answering.
- Duration of Test for All Courses: Two hours, except for Diploma in Ayurveda (Up-Vaid) and M.Phil,
Which will be of One hour and thirty minutes.
- Level of questions for B.A. in (Arts/Fine Arts (B.F.A.), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.A. (Social Science), B.A. Social Science (Human Service Management), B.Com., B.Sc. B.Sc (Cognitive Science), B.B.A., B.B.A. (Logistics), B.B.A. (Retail), B.Voc. Courses will be of Intermediate examination. However (i) Quantitative Ability for entrance test of B. Com., B.Com Accounting, B.B.A., B.B.A. (Logistics), B.B.A. (Retail), B.Voc. in Dairy Technology, Water Sanitation & Waste Management, Agricultural Technology, Internet of Things, Automobile, Renewable Energy, Banking and Finance, AI & Robotics, Digital Manufacturing, Telematics, Greenhouse Technology, Accounting and Taxation, Telecommunications will be of Level B (High school mathematics), whereas Quantative Ability for Entrance Test of B.Voc.in Apparel Design, Textile, Food Processing & Preservation, Pottery and Ceramic Design, Commercial Arts, Tourism and Hospitality, Bamboo and wood Technology, Recycled craft Design and Certificate Programmes will be of Level C (VIII Class mathematics)
- General Science paper for entrance test of B.Sc. (Home Science) will be of High School level.
- Level of questions for B.Tech. (Part-time) Electrical will be same as the Common Syllabus for all programs except mathematics.
- Level of questions for B.Ed. Section B & D will be upto secondary level and for M.Ed. course it will be of B.Ed. level.
DIPLOMA COURSES EXAM PATTERN :
- Each question will require about 60 seconds for answering.
- Duration of test for the Diploma in Engineering (Group ‘A”) will be of two hours and for Diploma in Polytechnics (Group ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’), duration of test will be of One hour and thirty minutes.
- Level of questions for all courses shall be High School examination, except the Diploma in Polytechnics (Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice), for which level of questions shall be of Intermediate examination
SUBJECT COMBINATION FOR DIPLOMA/ UG? PG COURSES :
- Group A Diploma Courses : The test paper shall have four sections, all compulsory, on Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- B.A. (Arts./Hons./B.A. (Social Science) Hons : B.A. & B.A. (Social Science) Online Test paper will have questions each on the following Sixteen subjects: Hindi, English, Home Science, Music (Sitar/Vocal), Music (Tabla), Sanskrit, History & Culture, Economics, Political Science, Psychology & Sociology & Physics, Mathematics, Zoology and General Science (High School level) besides one compulsory section on General Knowledge & Current Affairs.
- B.A. (Fine Arts) : The test paper shall have the following four sections all of which are compulsory: (i) General Knowledge and Current Affairs, (ii) English Grammar/ Hindi Grammar, (iii) Object Drawing: With light and shade showing background and foreground in pencil on 1/2 imperial size paper, (iv) Any one Composition from memory related to Applied Art, Painting and Sculpture (Modelling from memory in clay).
- B.Sc. (Home Science) Hons.: The student shall answer questions in the following subjects depending on stream from which they have passed the Intermediate examination as under:
Arts students (with Home Science)
1. General knowledge
2. English / Hindi / Sanskrit
3. Home Science
4. General Science (High School level)
1. General Knowledge
2. English / Hindi / Sanskrit
3. Biology / Mathematics
4. Physics / Chemistry.
- B.B.A. Hons./B.B.A Logistics/Retail : The test paper shall have following four subjects all compulsory (i) General Knowledge and Current Affairs, (ii) English Language, Expression and Comprehension, (iii) Logic & Reasoning, (iv) Quantitative Ability (Level B).
- B.Com. Hons./B.Com Accounting/B.Com in Corporate Accounting & Law : The test paper shall have following four subjects all compulsory (i) General Knowledge and Current Affairs, (ii) English Language, Expression and Comprehension, (iii) Logic & Reasoning (iv) Quantitative Ability (Level B).
- B.Sc. (Hons)/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Applied Botany Science : Besides one compulsory paper on General Knowledge & Current Affairs, the test shall have seven subjects, all having equal marks on Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Economics and Psychology.
Out of the seven subjects, the candidates will attempt any three subjects depending on the subjects they are likely to offer as major and faculty half courses in accordance with grouping as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- B.Tech. (Part-time) Electrical : The test paper shall have the following four sections all of which are compulsory: (i) General Knowledge and Current Affairs, (ii) Logical & Quantitative Ability, (iii) Mathematics and (iv) Basic Electrical Engineering. The topics in Mathematics include Matrices, Differential & Integral Calculus, Vector Analysis & Vector Calculus, Ordinary & Partial Differential Equations and Statistics. The topics of Basic Electrical Engineering are Basic Circuit Analysis, AC Circuits, Magnetic Circuits & Transformers, Electrical Machines and Electrical Measurements.
- B.Ed.: The written entrance test will be of two hours duration. It will consist of four Sections A, B, C and D of Multiple Choice Questions.
Section A: General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Section B: Language Proficiency (Hindi & English)
Section C: Teaching Aptitude
Section D: Subject Knowledge in Science, Social Sciences and Mathematics up to secondary level.
DEI Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 :
SYLLABUS (HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL)
Unit 1: PHYSICS
1.1 Newton’s Law of Motion.
1.2 Work, Power and Energy.
1.3 Thermal Expansion of Solids & Liquids.
1.4 Structure of the Human Eye.
1.5 Thermal Radiation.
Unit 2: CHEMISTRY
2.1 Matter and its states.
2.2 Soap and Saponification.
2.3 Chemical Bonds.
2.4 Metals and Non-Metals-Acids, Bases and Salts.
2.5 Introduction to some important organic and inorganic compounds.
Unit 3: BOTANY
3.1 Structure of Cell, Animal & Plant tissues.
3.2 Classification of Vegetation.
3.3 Reproduction in Plants & Animals.
3.4 Absorption and Movements of Fluid in Plants.
3.5 Respiration in Plants.
Unit 4: ZOOLOGY
4.1 Blood and Lymph
4.2 Respiratory System
4.3 Nervous System and Sense Organs
4.4 Reproductive System
Unit 5: HEALTH AND HYGIENE
5.1 Tobacco, Alcohol and Narcotic Drugs.
5.2 Environmental Pollution.
5.3 General Knowledge about communicable diseases and diseases spread through air.
5.4 Diseases spread through water and food.
5.5 Non communicable diseases
SYLLABUS (INTERMEDIATE LEVEL) : COMMERCE
The test paper shall have following four subjects all compulsory (i) General Knowledge and Current Affairs, (ii) English Language, Expression and Comprehension, (iii) Logic & Reasoning (iv) Quantitative Ability (10th Level Math)
General Intelligence & Reasoning : Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figurative classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series. Coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations,
symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization.
General Awareness:- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
Numerical Aptitude :- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
English Comprehension:- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment for dei entrance exam syllabus 2020 Exam in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to email@example.com