rrb station master recruitment 2019 rrb asm recruitment 2019 for 24649 Posts Indian Railway Recruitment 2019 Railway Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form Apply Online Dates Eligibility Criteria Vacancies Railway Recruitment Board Educational Qualification Notification date
RRB Station Master Recruitment 2019 Apply Online CEN 01/2019
LATEST UPDATE dated 15.03.2019 : Railway has issued Important Notice/ Corrigendum regarding NTPC UG & G CEN 01/2019 Exam. Download Notice from link below….
Indian Railway has issued Notification for 35277 NTPC Posts. There will be recruitment on 6865 Station Master Posts under NTPC Exam for Notice RRB CEN 01/2019. Online Applications has started from 01 March, 2019. Download Notice below…
Railway Recruitment Board will invite Online Application For various Posts of Station Master etc. Notification issue on 28th February 2018. Get Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification below….
Details of Vacancies : NTPC Graduate Posts : 24649 Posts
- Traffic Assistant : 88 Posts
- Goods Guard : 5748 Posts
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk : 5638 Posts
- Senior Clerk cum Typist : 2873 Posts
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist : 3164 Posts
- Senior Time Keeper : 14 Posts
- Commercial Apprentice : 259 Posts
- Station Master : 6865 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019) : Candidates Age Should be between 18-33 Years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Graduation Degree from recognized Board to apply for these Posts. More Details will be available in the Official notification.
Pay Scale : 7th CPC Level-6 with Initial Pay Rs. 35400 for Station Master Posts.
Application Fee : General Candidates Should Pay Rs. 500/- (One Hundred Rupees Only) (This fee of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
while SC/ ST Candidates has to Pay Fee Rs. 250/-. (This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT).
Selection Process : There will be Single Stage Computer based Test followed by Aptitude Test & Document Verification for Station Master Posts. Any Change in Selection Process will be Notified in Official Notification.
How to Apply : Candidates need to Follow given Steps to Apply Online for RRB ASM Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Any Official RRB Website (http://rrbald.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 01 to 31 March, 2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 31/03/2019
Click Here to Apply Online : Starts from 28.02.2019
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.