Delhi Metro Recruitment 2023 DMRC JE Recruitment Notification 2023 online application form delhi metro rail corporation dmrc vacancies 2023 junior engineer assistant manager office assistant cra maintainer posts online exam date
DMRC 1493 JE Recruitment 2023 Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Vacancies, Apply Online
ADVT NO: DMRC/HR/RECTT/1/2023 Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros. Applications are invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to Apply is given below…
No. of Vacancies (Year 2019) : Total 1493 Posts. There will be recruitment on following Posts :
SECTION – ‘A’ – Regular -Executive Category posts
Assistant Manager/ Electrical : 16 Posts
Assistant Manager/ S&T : 09 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Civil : 12 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Operations : 09 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Architect : 03 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Traffic : 01 Post
Assistant Manager/ Stores : 04 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Finance : 03 Posts
Assistant Manager/ Legal : 03 Posts
SECTION – ‘B’ – Regular-Non-Executive Category posts
Jr. Engineer/ Electrical : 26 Posts
Jr. Engineer/ Electronics : 66 Posts
Jr. Engineer/ Civil : 59 Posts
Jr. Engineer/ Environment : 08 Posts
Jr. Engineer/Stores : 05 Posts
Assistant Programmer : 23 Posts
Legal Assistant : 05 Posts
Fire Inspector : 07 Posts
Architect Assistant : 04 Posts
Customer Relations Assistant ; 386 Posts
Accounts Asstt. : 48 Posts
Store Assistant : 08 Posts
Assistant/ CC : 04 Posts
Stenographer : 09 Posts
Maintainer Electrician : 101 Posts
Maintainer- Electronic Mechanic : 144 Posts
Maintainer- Fitter : 18 Posts
SECTION – ‘C’ –Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years
1. Asst. Manager/ Electrical : 01 Post
2. Asst. Manager/ Signal & Technology : 17 Posts
3. Asst. Manager/ Civil ; 73 Posts
4. Asst. Manager/ Finance : 08 Posts
SECTION – ‘D’ –Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years
1. Jr. Engineer/ Electrical : 120 Posts
2. Jr. Engineer/ Electronics : 125 Posts
3. Jr. Engineer/ Civil : 139 Posts
4. Architect Assistant : 10 Posts
5. Assistant/ CC : 03 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates Age should be between 18 to 30 Years, i.e. Candidate should not born earlier than 02.12.1991 and not later than 01.12.2003 for all posts.
Educational Qualification : There are Different Qualification requires for different Posts. So Candidates need to Refer Official Advertisement Given below….
Pay Scale/ Salary : Pay Scale for above listed posts are as follows :
Regular -Executive Category posts : Rs. 50000-160000/-
Regular-Non-Executive Category other posts : Rs. 37000-115000/-
Regular-Non-Executive Category Maintainer posts : Rs.25000-80000/-
Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years : Rs. 50000-160000/-
Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years (Junior Engineer) : Rs. 37000-115000/-
Non-Executive posts on contract basis for 04 years (Office Assistant & Store Assistant) : Rs. 35000-110000/-
Application Fee :
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/- (exclusive of bank transaction) and SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 250/- (exclusive of bank transaction charges).
2. Recruitment Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
3. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she will have to pay separately for each post.
How To Apply : Candidates need to Follow given steps to Apply Online for DMRC Recruitment 2023 for Executive & Non Executive Posts :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password received on your e-mail and mobile number).
4. Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of:-
a) Recent passport size color photo(maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
5. Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
6. Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied form) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
7. Until the payment is made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Starting Date of Online Registration : Announce Soon
Last Date of Submission of Application Fee : Announce Soon
Last Date of Online Registration : Announce Soon
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
For More Details Visit Official Website >>> http://www.delhimetrorail.com/career.aspx