epfo assistant recruitment 2022 online application form for 280 posts Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation epfo assistant notification 2022 apply online epfo assistant exam date eligibility pay scale application fee
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online form
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANTS (PAY LEVEL-7) Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will be conducting an Online Examination for Recruitment to the post of Assistant and invites On-Line Applications for recruitment to the post. Dates for submission of OnLine Application announce later. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Fee & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies year 2019 : Total 280 Assistant Posts
- General/ UR : 113 Posts
- OBC : 76 Posts
- SC : 42 Posts
- ST : 21 Posts
- EWS : 28 Posts
Age Limit : Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June, 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
Educational Qualifications : Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
Scale of Pay : Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Application Fee : Online Application Fee for EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019 is as follows :-
SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 250/- (Intimation Charges only)
Other Candidates : Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
NOTE : The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
Selection Process : Selection Process for EPFO Assistant Post will consist of Online Preliminary & Mains Exam. Pre Exam will be of qualifying Nature.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.epfindia.gov.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will available soon
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Soon
Starting Date of Online Application : Announce Soon
Last Date for Online Application : Announce Soon
Last Date to Submit Application Fee : Announce Soon
EPFO Assistant Pre Exam Date 2022 : Announce Soon
EPFO Assistant Mains Exam Date 2022 : Announced Later
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.