ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 IMO Apply Online
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 for 1120 Posts ESIC IMO recruitment 2023 Employee State Insurance Corporation ESIC Recruitment 2023 Apply online ESIC IMO Garde II eligibility criteria Apply Online Last date
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
JOB UPDATE : ESIC will issue Notification for Insurance Medical Officer. Online Applications may start in Feb 2023. Download Official Notice & Apply Online from link below…
Recruitment of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic) in ESI Corporation Online Applications (through website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the post of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade – II (Allopathic) in ESIC Hospitals/Dispensaries. Details of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Eligibility criteria is given below…
|Name of Post||Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic)|
|No. of Vacancies Year 2021||Total 1120 Posts. category wise vacancies are as :
UR : 459 Posts
|Age Limit as on 31.01.2023||Not exceeding 35 years. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. Upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of
Govt. of India
|Educational Qualification||A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
2. Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
|Pay Scale||Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC.|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen This fee of Rs. 250/ – shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part -I Written Examination.
All other categories :- Rs.500/-
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview|
|Online Application Dates||Announce Later|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.esic.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : Announce Later
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification (Year 2021)||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.