esic udc recruitment 2022 apply online for 4032 upper division clerk stenographer multitasking staff Posts esic upper division clerk recruitment notification 2022 online application form state wise vacancies esic udc apply online exam date Employee State Insurance Corporation How to Apply
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 MTS Stenographer Posts Apply Online Now -4032 Posts
LATEST UPDATE dated 15.01.2022 : Online Applications for ESIC UDC, MTS Posts has started Now. ESIC has issued Notice regarding Recruitment for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multitasking Staff and Stenographer in ESI Corporation. Candidates can apply online from 15 January, 2022. Download State wise Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
Online Applications (through website of ESIC) at are invited by Employee State Insurance Corporation for filling up the posts of Upper Division Clerk & Stenographer Posts on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. The details of state wise vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given here…
Details of Vacancies (Year 2021-22): Total 4032 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk : 1831 Posts
- Stenographer : 178 Posts
- Multitasking Staff (MTS) : 2023 Posts
Age Limit (as on 15.02.2022) : Candidates Should be Between 18 to 27 years Old for UDC & Stenographer. Candidates Should be Between 18 to 25 years Old for Multitasking Staff Posts. Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants.
Education Qualification :
1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk :
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Multitasking Staff :
Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Pay Scale :
UDC & Stenographer : Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Multitasking Staff : Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Application Fee : Fee for SC/ST/PWD / Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen is Rs. 250/- (This fee of Rs. 250/ – shall be refunded duly deducting Bank
Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination.)
Fee for All Other Categories : Rs. 500/-
State wise Vacancies & Official Notifications YEAR 2022
|State/ Region Name||UDC Vacancies||Stenographer Vacancies||MTS Vacancies||Official Notice LINK|
|Andhra Pradesh (RO Vijaywada)||07||02||26||Click Here|
|Bihar (RO Patna)||43||16||37||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh (RO Raipur)||17||03||21||Click Here|
|ESIC Hqrs, New Delhi||235||18||292||Click Here|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||09||Click Here|
|RO Delhi||03||Click Here|
|Goa (RO Panji)||13||01||12||Click Here|
|Gujarat (RO Ahmedabad)||136||06||127||Click Here|
|Haryana (RO Ambala)||96||13||76||Click Here|
|Haryana (RO Faridabad)||96||13||76||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh (RO Baddi)||29||—||15||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir (RO Jammu)||08||01||Click Here|
|Jharkhand (RO Ranchi)||06||26||Click Here|
|Karnataka RO Bengaluru||199||18||65||Click Here|
|Kerala RO Thrissur||66||04||60||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh RO Indore||44||02||56||Click Here|
|Maharashtra RO Mumbai||318||18||258||Click Here|
|North East (Regional Office, North East Region Assam)||1||17||Click Here|
|Orissa RO bhubaneswar||30||03||41||Click Here|
|Puducherry RO Puducherry||06||01||07||Click Here|
|Punjab RO Chandigarh||81||02||105||Click Here|
|Rajasthan RO Jaipur||67||15||105||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu RO Chennai||150||16||219||Click Here|
|Telangana RO Hyderabad||25||4||43||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh RO Kanpur||36||05||119||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand RO Dehradun||09||01||17||Click Here|
|West Bengal RO Kolkata||113||04||203||Click Here|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 15 January to 15 February 2022.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 15/02/2022
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification Year 2022||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://www.esic.nic.in|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.