Indian Army Recruitment 2022 TGC 137th Course JULY 2023 Apply Online
indian army recruitment 2022 for Technical Graduate Course Army TGC Course Online Application form commencing from July 2023 Join Indian Army 137th TGC Course for Engineering Streams Selection Process
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 -TGC 137th Course July 2023 Apply Online
Job Update : Indian Army Notification for 137th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing scheduled in July, 2023 will release in December 2022. Candidates can apply online from 1st/ 2nd week of December, 2022. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below….
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for TGC – 137th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in July, 2023 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below….
Details of Vacancies (Expected) : Total 40 Posts. Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Variation between the nomenclature of Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment/ marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature. Stream wise vacancies are as follows :
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology : 09 Posts
- Architecture : 01 Posts
- Mechanical : 06 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics : 03 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science : 08 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics : 01 Post
- Information Technology : 03 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Avionics : 03 Posts
- Automobile : 01 Post
- Textile Engineering : 01 Post
Note : These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements. Recommended candidates of TGC-1376th course (JULY 2023) whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engineering streams, may be offered to join SSC (Tech) course, subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
Age Limit : 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2024. (Candidates born between 02 July 1997 and 01 July 2007, both dates inclusive).
Note : The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Type of Commission :
(a) Grant of Commission : Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
(b) Permanent Commission. On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
(c) Ante Date Seniority. One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
Cost of Training : The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs.11952/- per week till 30 Sep 2020, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a will be calculated on the Per Capita cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) apart from allied charges as fixed by the government from time to time, for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
Pay Scale : *On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
How to Apply :
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
- Candidates can apply online from December, 2022.
LAST DATE : Jan 2023