indian army recruitment 2024 for Technical Graduate Course Army TGC Course Online Application form commencing from July 2024 Join Indian Army 139th TGC Course for Engineering Streams Selection Process
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 -TGC 139th Course JULY 2024 Apply Online
Job Update dated 27.09.2023 : Indian Army has issued Notification for 139th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing from JULY 2024. Online Applications for TGC 139th Course has started from 27 September 2023. Keep in touch with us for updates….
139TH TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-139) (JULY 2024) Applications will be invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for TGC – 139th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in July 2024 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Details of Vacancies, Eligibility, Pay Scale, How to Apply is given below….
Details of Vacancies (Expected) : Total 40 Posts. Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Variation between the nomenclature of Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment/ marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature. Stream wise vacancies are as follows :
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology : 11 Posts
- Architecture : 01 Posts
- Mechanical : 09 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics : 03 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science : 09 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics : 06 Post
- Information Technology : 03 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Avionics : 03 Posts
- Automobile : 01 Post
- Textile Engineering : 01 Post
Note : These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements. Recommended candidates of TGC-139th course (JULY 2029) whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engineering streams, may be offered to join SSC (Tech) course, subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
Age Limit : 20 to 27 years as on 01 July 2024. (Candidates born between 02 July 1997 and 01 July 2004, both dates inclusive).
Note : The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 July 2023 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA). Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
Type of Commission :
(a) Grant of Commission : Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
(b) Permanent Commission. On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
(c) Ante Date Seniority. One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
Cost of Training : The entire cost of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA) is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ ₹ 15055/- (as on 2022) and as notified from time to time per week (for the period of candidate’s stay at the IMA, Dehradun). The cost of training is borne by state, will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons.
Pay Scale : *On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
How to Apply :
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit Now’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
- Candidates can apply online from 27 September 2023
LAST DATE : 26/10/2023