Konkan Railway Station Master Recruitment 2018 for 113 Vacancies Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 for Goods Guard, Accounts Assistant & Senior Clerk Post 2018 Online Application Form Notification No. CO/PR/03/2018 KRCL Recruitment 2018 Maharashtra, Goa & Karnataka Apply Online Exam Date
Konkan Railway Station Master Recruitment 2018
Employment Notification No. CO/P-R/03/2018 Recruitment for the Post of various Non Technical Popular Categories
ONLINE applications for the post of Non technical popular categories in Operating, Personnel, Accounts Departments of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) are invited from eligible candidates who are domicile of the states of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka OR Land loser candidates ie, those candidates whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project.
Number of Vacancies : Total 113 Posts. Name and Number of posts for which recruitment is to be conducted along with reservation details are as under:
- Station Master : 55 Posts
- Goods Guard : 37 Posts
- Accounts Assistant : 11 Posts
- Senior Clerk : 10 Posts
AGE LIMIT : 18 to 33 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts. The age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2018. The relaxation in upper age limit for the categories/ communities will be as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have the Educational qualifications indicated for notified posts in the notification from recognized Institutes/ Universities/ Boards as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application. Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. For More Details download official notification below……
NOTE : Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Pay Scale :
Station Master- Level 06 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale,
Goods Guard, Senior Clerk and Accounts Assistant- Level 05 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS : Recruitment process of SM shall involve -CBT, Aptitude test and DV. Eight times the number of posts notified in SM category, candidates who qualified in CBT shall be called for Aptitude test , Merrit list wiil be prepared for Candidates found suitable in aptitude test by giving 70% weightage to CBT marks and 30% weightage to Aptitude test marks. This will be followed by DV. The CBT is tentatively scheduled in the month of June, 2018.
Application Fee : Application Fee of Rs.500/‐ (Rs.Five hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, Application Fee of Rs. 250/– SC/ST/Ex-
Service/Economically backward class & Minorities.
Note: This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing CBT.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply for Konkan Railway Station Master Recruitment 2018 under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://konkanrailway.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 06.04.2018 to 12.05.2018
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 12/05/2018
Click Here to Apply Online : Available Now
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.