KVS LDC Cut Off Marks 2018 UDC Stenographer Non Teaching Exam
kvs ldc cut off marks 2018 kendriya vidyalaya ldc exam cut off 2018 check kvs online exam expected cut off kvs non teaching posts cut off marks 2018 kvs lower division clerk answer key 2018 UDC Stenographer Librarian february 2018 Online Exam category wise cut off www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS LDC Cut Off Marks 2018 Non Teaching Posts
LATEST UPDATE : Expected Cut Off Marks for KVS LDC 2018 Exam is available Now. Check Category wise Expected Cut Off Marks below…
KVS has uploaded Answer Keys of LDC & other Non Teaching Posts which was conducted in February Last Week 2018. Download KVS LDC Answer Key 2018 from the links given below
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan has conducted Online Computer Based Exam for various Non Teaching Posts of Lower Division Clerk, Translator, Assistant, Librarian, Stenographer etc. As mentioned in the Notification, Online Exam for various Group A, B, C was conducted in February, 2018. Exam was conducted Post wise as :
- Online Exam (Computer Based Test) for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) was conducted on 19 to 23 February 2018 & Hindi Translator in 19 February, 2018.
- Online Exam (Computer Based Test) for Assistant, Librarian Exam s was conducted on 22 February 2018.
- Online Exam (Computer Based Test) for Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade II was conducted on 23 February 2018.
- Online Exam (Computer Based Test) for Admin. Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Commissioner was conducted on 26 February 2018.
KVS will announce Result based on Cut Off Marks for various Posts. We will provide you Expected Cut Off Marks for Non Teaching Exam. Official Cut Off Marks may be different or slightly around figure suggested here. Candidates will be able to check category wise KVS LDC Exam cut off marks.
About KVS LDC Exam : KVS has conducted Separate Exam for each Non Teaching Posts & LDC Post. Online Exam for LDC Posts consist of 100 Objective type Questions & 100 Marks. Time Duration for all posts is Total 120 Minutes.
KVS Non Teachning Cut Off deciding Factors : Aspirants who appeared in KVS LDC/ Non Teaching Written Exam will know that LDC Exam was of Total 100 Marks.. KVS LDC Cut Off Marks 2018 Written Exam will be decided as follows :
- There is no sectional cut off. So No Limitation on Candidates to attain minimum Marks in each Section
- Cut Off will depend on Exam Level & No. of Candidates appeared in Exam.
- Next Stage of for LDC post is skill test/ typing test. So Written Exam cut off will vary according to that.
- Cut Off will decide Category wise for General, OBC, SC/ ST & Special Category Candidates.
KVS LDC Cut Off Marks 2018 Non Teaching Posts Written Exam :
Official KVS LDC Cut Off Marks will be decided for Written Exam from 100 Marks. Cut Off Marks will be decided category wise. KVS Non Teaching Posts Expected Cut Off Marks is available Now. Expected cut off Marks for KVS LDC Post is as follows :
- General/ UR Category : 71-74 Marks
- OBC Category : 64-68 Marks
- SC Category : 58-62 Marks
- ST Category : 48-52 Marks
Candidates Needs to score Minimum 40% marks for Qualify in Typing Test in Computer proficiency Test.
All Aspirants who appeared in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan Online Exam, need to have regular watch on Official Website of KVS. All Details & Updates will be available on Official website. We will also provide latest updates regarding kvs ldc cut off marks/ merit list 2018 online exam.