NLC 901 Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Fitter Welder Apply Online
nlc apprentice recruitment 2022 NLC Recruitment notice for ITI graduate technician diploma trainee Posts Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Vacancies NLC DEO Fitter Welder Electrician Mechanic Latest Job Vacancies Apply Online Now
NLC Recruitment 2022 – Fitter Welder Vacancies APPLY ONLINE
LATEST UPDATE : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has issued Notification for Recruitment to the Apprentice Posts. Eligible ITI Candidates can Apply for these Posts from 02 to 11 November, 2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
Advt. No. L&DC. 04/2022 Notification for engagement of Apprentices for the year 2022-23 Under the Apprentices(Amendment) Act 1973 NLC India Limited, a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering hailing from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Karnataka and Union territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep passed in 2020/2021/2022, for one year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the following designated subject fields:-
Name of the Post : Graduate & Technician Apprentice in NLC
Details of Vacancies : Total 901 Posts
- Trade Apprentice : 728 Posts
- Non Engineering Graduate Apprentices : 173 Posts
Age Limit : Candidates minimum age should be 14 years as on 01.10.2022
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
• A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Graduate Apprentices : Rs. 15028/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices & Non Engineering Apprentices : Rs. 12524/-
- Trade Apprentices : Rs. 10119/-
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Merit & Document Verification.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply for nlc apprentice recruitment 2022 under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://www.nlcindia.com).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th/ ITI Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 02 to 11 November, 2022
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
Important Dates nlc apprentice recruitment 2022 :
Starting Date for Online Registration : 02 November, 2022
Last Date for Online Registration : 11 November, 2022
Last date for submission of Application : 11 November, 2022
LAST DATE : 11/11/2022