NPCIL 225 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 ET Online Application
npcil executive trainee recruitment 2023 for 200 posts npcil et recruitment 2023 online application form Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment of Executive Trainees-2023 through GATE apply online mechanical civil electrical vacancies interview dates
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2023 Online Application for 200 Vacancies
Advt. No. NPCIL/HRM/ET/2022/03 Detailed Advertisement for recruitment of Engineering Graduates through GATE
declaring intent of NPCIL to induct Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil disciplines by short listing candidates based on GATE Scores. NPCIL proposes to recruit Executive Trainees in following disciplines. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) /2021/2022/2023.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the post of Executive Trainee. Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online on dedicated web portal www.npcilcareers.co.in of NPCIL. Online registration commences soon. Information regarding npcil executive trainee recruitment 2023 is given below….
|Name of Post||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies (Expected)||Total 225 Posts. Check Stream wise vacancy details below…
Mechanical : 87 Posts
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit is as follows :
General/EWS : 26 Years
OBC : 29 Years
SC/ST : 31 YearsAge Relaxation as per govt rules.
|Educational Qualification||BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE 2021 or GATE-2022 or GATE-2023 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university. For More Details Download Official Notification given below…
|Pay Scale||Stipend – During Training :
• Monthly Stipend – ` 55,000/-
• One time Book Allowance – ` 18,000/-
• Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by
NPCIL.Pay Matrix Level 10 Rs.56100/-
A Non Refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories.
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on performance in GATE Exam & Interview|
|Online Application Dates||Starting Date for Apply Online: April 2023
Last Date to Apply Online: April 2023
Interview Dates : Announce Soon
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://npcilcareers.co.in).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Candidates need to apply first on https://gate.iitk.ac.in/
LAST DATE : Announce Later
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
AAI 596 Junior Executive Recruitment 2022 Airport Authority Apply Online
|Download Official Notification||Download Official NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2023|
|Link to Apply Online Start Soon||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website>>>>||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.