NVS 2370 TGT PGT Clerk Recruitment 2019 Navodaya Vidyalaya Apply Online
NVS Recruitment 2019 NVS 2148 TGT PGT Recruitment 2019 online Application Form Non Technical Posts NVS 2370 LDC Recruitment 2019 Notification JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya LDC Notification 2019 Apply Online Criteria
NVS Recruitment 2019 -TGT PGT Lower Division Clerk 2370 Posts Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! NVS has extended Last Date of Online Applications for TGT PGT Clerk Direct Recruitment Drive 2019. Candidates can apply online till 25 August, 2019. Download Notice from link below…
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued Recruitment Notification for TGT, PGT, LDC, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Assistant Commissioner Posts. Online Applications has started from 19 July, 2019. Check Notification & Apply Online from the links given below…
RECRUITMENT to the Posts of Assistant Commissioner, TGTs, PGTs, Miscellaneous Category for Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET Male, PET Female), Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk in JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS/ NVS HQ/REGIONAL OFFICE Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, henceforth mentioned as NVS, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of Various Posts as provided below For the NVS & JNV. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & Fee is given here…
Details of Vacancies : Total 2370 Posts. Post wise Vacancy details are as follows :
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)(Group-A) (Post Code 01): 05 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) (Post Code 02) : 430 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B) (Post Code 03) : 1154 Posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) (Librarian, Art, Music, PET Male, PET Female) (Post Code 04) : 564 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse Group B (Post Code 05) : 55 Posts
- Legal Assistant Group C (Post Code 06) : 01 Post
- Catering Assistant Group C (Post Code 07) : 26 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Group C (Post Code 08) : 135 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) : Upper Age Limit 45 Years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : Upper Age Limit Not Exceeding 40 Years
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : Upper Age Limit Not Exceeding 35 Years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) : Upper Age Limit Not Exceeding 35 Years
- Female Staff Nurse : upto 35 Years
- Legal Assistant : 18 to 32 Years
- Catering Assistant : upto 35 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 18 to 27 Years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for NVS Recruitment 2019 : Aspirants Need to Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for NVS & JNV Recruitment 2019. There is Separate Qualification for each post. Details of Educational Qualification is mention in official notification given below..
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Commissioner : Level -12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers : Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Legal Assistant : Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix
- Female Staff Nurse : Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Catering Assistant : Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100) in the Pay Matrix
- Lower Division Clerk : Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200) in the Pay Matrix
MODE OF SELECTION :
(a) Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview/ Personal Interaction put together. The NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination/ CBT and interview/ Personal Interaction separately. The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the notified posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview/ Personal Interaction shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, in the case of Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination/ CBT only. For the post of Lower Division Clerk, candidates shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination/ CBT will be called for Trade/ Skill Test which will be of qualifying in nature only and carries no weightage. In case a candidate fails to qualify the trade / skill test, their candidature would be rejected.
Application Fee : No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories and Female candidates, hence, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under:
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration)- Rs.1500/-
- PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers & Female Staff Nurse : Rs.1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk : Rs.1000/-
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS web-site i.e. https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1 No other means/mode of application will be accepted. No hard copies of application and documents are required to be sent to NVS in connection with the online application.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 10.07.2019 to 09.08.2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is 09.08.2019.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Online Registration Start Date : 10 July, 2019
Online Registration Last Date : 25 August, 2019
Dates for Fee Submission : 10.07.2019 to 26.08.2019
Date of Written Examination / CBT : 5 to 10 September, 2019
LAST DATE : 25/08/2019
To Download NVS TGT PGT Clerk Vacancies Official Notification : CLICK HERE
To APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE
Candidates required to Keep in touch with our website (www.govtexamalert.com) to get Latest Updates for NVS Recruitment 2019. Bookmark this Page Press CTRL+D for Latest Updates…
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.