NVS 5000 TGT PGT Recruitment 2022 Navodaya Vidyalaya LDC Apply Online
NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2022 online Application Form Teaching & Non Teaching Posts JNVST Navodaya Vidyalaya Teacher Vacancy Notification 2022 Exam Date Apply Online Criteria
NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2022 -Navodaya Vidyalaya Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 30.10.2022 : Good News !! Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangthan (NVS) will make Recruitment on 5000 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts in Next 04 Months. Read full news from Image below…..
RECRUITMENT to the Posts of TGTs, PGTs, Miscellaneous Category for Teachers (Librarian, Art, Music, PET Male, PET Female) in JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYAS/ NVS HQ/REGIONAL OFFICE Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti & North Eastern States. henceforth mentioned as NVS, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of Various Posts as provided below For the NVS & JNV. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & Fee is given here…
Details of Vacancies Year 2022 in Regional Offices (649 NVS) : Total 1616 Posts. Post wise Vacancy details are as follows :
- Principal (Post Code 01): 12 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) (Post Code 02) : 397 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B) (Post Code 03) : 683 Posts
- TGT Third Language : 343 Posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) (Librarian, Art, Music, PET Male, PET Female) (Post Code 04) : 181 Posts
Details of Vacancies Year 2022 for Special Recruitment Drive in North Eastern Region : Total 584 Posts. Post wise Vacancy details are as follows :
- Principal (Post Code 01): 66 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) (Post Code 02) : 294 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B) (Post Code 03) : 136 Posts
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) (Librarian, Art, Music, PET Male, PET Female) (Post Code 04) : 88 Posts
- Principal : Not Exceeding 50 Years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : Upper Age Limit Not Exceeding 40 Years
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : Upper Age Limit Not Exceeding 35 Years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) : Upper Age Limit Not Exceeding 35 Years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for NVS Recruitment 2022 : Aspirants Need to Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for NVS & JNV Recruitment 2019. There is Separate Qualification for each post. Details of Educational Qualification is mention in official notification given below..
Pay Scale :
- Principal : Level -12 (Rs.78800-209200) in the Pay Matrix
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers : Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in the Pay Matrix
MODE OF SELECTION :
(a) Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination/ Computer Based Test (CBT) and interview/ Personal Interaction put together. The NVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination/ CBT and interview/ Personal Interaction separately. The decision of the NVS about the mode of selection to the notified posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview/ Personal Interaction shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, in the case of Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse & Catering Assistant the selection to the post will be done on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written examination/ CBT only. For the post of Lower Division Clerk, candidates shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination/ CBT will be called for Trade/ Skill Test which will be of qualifying in nature only and carries no weightage. In case a candidate fails to qualify the trade / skill test, their candidature would be rejected.
Application Fee : No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories and Female candidates, hence, the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application. The post wise examination fee payable is as under:
- Principal – Rs. 2000/-
- PGTs : Rs. 1800/-
- TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers : Rs.1500/-
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to apply Online through NVS web-site i.e. https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1 No other means/mode of application will be accepted. No hard copies of application and documents are required to be sent to NVS in connection with the online application.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available soon.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Online Registration Start Date : Announce Soon
Online Registration Last Date : Announce Soon
Dates for Fee Submission : Announce Soon
Date of Written Examination / CBT : Announce Soon
To Download NVS TGT PGT Recruitment 2022 Official Notification : CLICK HERE
To Download NVS TGT PGT Vacancies 2022 (North East States) Official Notification : CLICK HERE
Candidates required to Keep in touch with our website (www.govtexamalert.com) to get Latest Updates for NVS Recruitment 2022. Bookmark this Page Press CTRL+D for Latest Updates…
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.