rajasthan high court clerk recruitment 2020 online application form raj high court junior judicial assistant clerk grade 2 junior assistant posts new apply online dates selection process download notification
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 -1760 Junior Assistant Posts Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE : Big News !! Rajasthan High Court has announced New Online Application Dates for Clerk & Junior Assistant Posts. Online Applications started from 01 October, 2020. Check Official Notice & Apply Online from link below….
Advt. No. RHCJ/ Exam Cell/ JJA & Clerk Grade II/2020/ 282 ADVERTISEMENT for recruitment to the post of Jr.J.A. for RHC J.A. for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerk Grade II for RSJA and District Courts 2020 Rajasthan High Court has invited Online Application for 1760 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade – II. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below…..
Details of Vacancies : Total 1760 Posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant (Rajasthan High Court) : 268 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan Judicial Academy) : 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Rajasthan State Judicial Service Authority) : 18 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court Non TSP Area) : 1056 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court TSP Area) : 61 Posts
- Junior Assistant (District Judicial Service Authority Non TSP Area) : 333 Posts
- Junior Assistant (District Judicial Service Authority TSP Area) : 16 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021) : A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18
years and must not have attained the age of 40 years. Age Relaxation will be as per govt rules
Educational Qualification : Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its
equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and Must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Pay Scale : Pay Matrix Level 5 Rs. 20,800-65900. Selected Candidates will get Fixed Rs. 14,600/- per month or 2 Years as Probationary Trainee.
Application Fee :
SC/ ST/ Divorce Woman/ Widow/ PwD Candidates : Rs. 350/-
Gen, EWS, BC/ OBC & Other State Candidates : Rs. 500/-
Selection Process : Selection to various posts in Rajasthan High Court will be based on Written Exam, Typing Test on Computer & Computer Test (Speed and Efficiency Test).
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://hcraj.nic.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 01.10.2020 to 01.11.2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 01/11/2020
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||CLICK HERE|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding rajasthan high court clerk recruitment 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.