rbi security guard recruitment 2023 reserve bank of india security guards recruitment 2023 for 241 posts rbi guards recruitment notification apply online application eligibility important dates
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2023 Online Application Form
Reserve Bank of India (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Bank’) invites applications from eligible exservicemen candidates for 241 posts of “Security Guards” in various offices of the Bank Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test. Application can only be submitted online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode of submission of application is available or acceptable. Get Other Details of Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, How to Apply below….
Details of Vacancies year 2020: Total 241 Posts. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through the Bank’s website
- Post Name : Security Guards. Details of Vacancies are mention in official notice. “The Bank reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement.”
Nationality : A candidate is required to be a citizen of India.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023): Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on January 01, 2021, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years. The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2023) : The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent. Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Pay Scale/ RBI Security Guard Salary : Security Guards will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, Personal Fixed Allowance, Shift Allowance, Special Functional Allowance, Special Allowance (I), Grade Allowance, Washing Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Security Guards is approximately ₹27,678/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
Application Fee : Intimation charges (Non- Refundable) of Rs. 50/- shall be payable from dates mention in notice. Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply :
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Important Dates :
- Dates of Online Application : February 2023
- Payment of Examination Fee : February 2023
- RBI Security Guard Exam Date 2023 : Announce Soon
- The online test could be conducted on a weekday or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
LAST DATE : Announce Later