repco bank clerk result date 2023 2022 check repco bank junior assistant cut off marks 2022 online Repco Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks Online Test 21 January Exam Final Merit List
Repco Bank Clerk Result 2023 2022 Junior Assistant Online Exam Cut Off Marks
UPDATE : Repco Bank Clerk/ Junior Assistant Online Exam Result is declared now. Check Provisionally Selected Candidate’s List below….
ON-LINE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT/ CLERK 2022 Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Junior Assistants in Repco Bank. Candidates can apply for vacancies in any one of the following States only viz., Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the local language of that State/UT.
Advertisement for 50 posts of Junior Assistant/ Clerk was released in November 2022. Online examination was conducted on 21 January 2023. Online Examination was conducted at (i) Chennai, (ii) Coimbatore, (iii) Madurai, (iv) Trichy, (v) Salem, (vi) Tirunelveli, (vii) Trivandrum, (viii) Vijayawada, (ix) Vizag, (x) Bangalore. Information regarding Repcom Bank Clerk Result 2022, Repco Bank Junior Assistant Result 2022, Repco Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks 2022, Repco Bank Junior Assistant Cut Off Marks is provided in this Article. Get Details below…..
Repco Bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Result Exam 2022 will declare on official website (https://www.repcobank.com/). Candidates will check their Online Exam Result status now whether they qualify for Document Verification or not. Candidates are advised to Keep in touch with us for Latest Result, Marks Updates & as well as of Repco Bank Website.
BSCB Clerk/ Junior Assistant Result Date 2023 : 15 February, 2023
Repco Bank Clerk Exam Cut Off Deciding Factor : In Repco Bank Junior Assistant exam there is both the sectional & overall cut-off. Repco Bank Clerk Exam cut-off will be evaluated on the following criteria :
- The difficulty level of the exam – The cut-off of the exam is evaluated according to the level of the questions in each slot of the exam.
- No. of attempts in each section by candidates – Also, it depends on the number of total questions attempted by the candidates in various slots of the exam.
- Total Number of vacancies – The number of vacancies plays a major role in the exam cut-off. The cut-off of the exam will be automatically decreased if the total number of vacancies is low as compared to the previous year.
- The total number of candidates appeared in the exam – The cut-off of the exam also depends on the total number of candidates appeared in the exam in the various slots of the exam.
Cut-off Score (Online Examination) : Cut Off for Online Exam will decide from 200 Marks. Questions were asked from English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness (With special reference to Banking Industry) and Computer Knowledge. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for DV. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for Next Stage. Expected Cut Off Marks for Repco Bank Clerk/ Assistant Exam below (Out of 200 Marks) can be as follows :
- General/ UR : 131-137 Marks
- OBC : 127-133 Marks
- EWS : 125-130 Marks
- SC : 111-116 Marks
- ST : 103-107 Marks
NOTE : The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
(i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score.
(ii) The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*
*Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
(iii) Testwise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points upto two digits.
Note : Cutoffs may be applied in two stages :
(i) On scores in individual tests
(ii) On Total Score
Selection process :
- Candidates will have to appear for the online test to be conducted by the Bank.
- The successful candidates will be called for verification of original certificates.
- Candidates should qualify in the online test and be sufficiently high in merit to be shortlisted for employment in the bank.
- Accordingly, No interviews will be conducted for Junior Assistant/ Clerks.
- Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
PROBATION PERIOD :- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months for Junior Assistant of active service from the date of his/her joining the Bank. Management reserve the right to curtail/extend the probationary period.
Candidates can Share their Attempts in Repco Bank Clerk Exam 2022, This will help in get an idea regarding Repco Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks 2023. Information regarding repco bank Junior Assistant/ Clerk Exam 2022 will be available on official website. Leave Your Valuable Comments in the Comment Box given here. We will try to answer your query soon. You can also leave your queries to [email protected]