rrb paramedical staff recruitment 2019 apply online RRB CEN 02/2019 Railway Para medical staff vacancies rrb staff nurse online application form health inspector malaria inspector vacancies eligibility criteria pay scale how to apply railway para medical vacancies updates
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019 CEN 02/2019 Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 15.03.2019 : Railway has issued Important Notice/ Corrigendum regarding Paramedical Staff CEN 02/2019 Exam. Download Notice from link below….
Indian Railway has released Notification for Recruitment for 1937 Various Posts of Staff Nurse Health & Malaria Inspector, Lab Technician, Pharmacist under Para Medical Staff Exam for Notice RRB CEN 02/2019. Online Applications starts from 04 March, 2019. Download & Apply Online from links given below…
Railway Recruitment Board is going to make recruitment for Para Medical Staff Posts. These Vacancies came after long time. There are various posts under para medical staff. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Fee & How to Apply is given below..
Name of Exam : RRB Paramedical Staff Exam 2019 RRB CEN 02/2019)
Details of Vacancies : Total 1937 Posts. There is recruitment on various Paramedical Staff Posts. Post wise Vacancy Details are as follows :
- Dietician : 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse : 1109 Posts
- Dental Hygienist : 05 Posts
- Dialysis Technician : 20 Posts
- Extension Educator : 11 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector Grade III : 289 Posts
- Lab Superintendent Grade III : 25 Posts
- Optometrist : 06 Posts
- Perfusionist : 01 Post
- Physiotherapist : 21 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade III : 277 Posts
- Radiographer : 61 Posts
- Speech Therapist : 01 Post
- ECG Technician : 23 Posts
- Lady Health Visitor : 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade III : 82 Posts
Age Limit (As On 01.07.2019) : 18 to 30 years For All Posts (Based on Last Recruitment). Candidates Should be in touch with us to get Details About the Upper Age Relaxation and Exact Details will be Available with the Advertisement.
Educational Qualification : These Posts requires Qualification as 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation. Exact Educational Qualification for RRB Paramedical Staff Posts will be available in Official Notification. Download Official
Pay Scale :
- Posts 1 & 2 : Level 7 as per 7th CPC with Initial Pay Rs. 44900
- Posts 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 & 10 : Level 6 as per 7th CPC with Initial Pay Rs. 35400
- Posts 11, 12, 13 : Level 5 as per 7th CPC with Initial Pay Rs. 29200
- Posts 8, 14, 15 : Level 4 as per 7th CPC with Initial Pay Rs. 25500
- Post 16 : Level 3 as per 7th CPC with Initial Pay Rs. 21700
Application Fee :
For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No 2 :- Rs. 500/- Only (This fee of Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class ;- Rs. 250/- (This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in First Stage CBT.)
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Railway Website.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 02 April, 2019.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 02/04/2019
Click Here to Apply Online : Starts from 04.03.2019
For More Details Click Here : http://rrbald.gov.in/