sbi clerk result 2021 check sbi clerk cut off marks 2021 state bank on india sbi junior associates exam result date mains exam date sbi ja pre result merit list
SBI Clerk Result 2021 Junior Associates Exam Cut Off Marks
LATEST UPDATE dated 27.11.2021 : SBI Junior Associate Main Exam Marks are available Now. SBI has announced Clerk Final Result 2021. Check SBI Junior Associate Final Result & Marks from link given below…..
With Reference to Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09 State Bank of India has invited Online Application for 5121 Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre. There were Backlog & Special Recruitment Drive Vacancies so Recruitment will be done on more than 5000+ Clerk Posts. As Per Selection Process, SBI conducted Preliminary Exam First. SBI Clerk Pre Exam was conducted from 14 July 2021. Information regarding SBI Clerk Pre Exam Result 2021, SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks is provided here…..
SBI Clerk Result Pre Exam 2021 will be declared shortly on official SBI website. Candidates will check their pre Exam Result status now whether they qualify for Mains Exam or not. Candidates are advised to Keep in touch with us for Latest Result, Marks Updates & as well as of SBI Website (sbi.co.in/).
SBI Clerk Final Result Date 2021 : 18 November 2021
SBI Clerk Exam Cut Off Deciding Factor : In SBI Junior Associate Pre exam there is both the sectional & overall cut-off. SBI Clerk Pre Exam cut-off will be evaluated on the following criteria :
- The difficulty level of the exam – The cut-off of the exam is evaluated according to the level of the questions in each slot of the exam.
- No. of attempts in each section by candidates – Also, it depends on the number of total questions attempted by the candidates in various slots of the exam.
- Total Number of vacancies – The number of vacancies plays a major role in the exam cut-off. The cut-off of the exam will be automatically decreased if the total number of vacancies is low as compared to the previous year.
- The total number of candidates appeared in the exam – The cut-off of the exam also depends on the total number of candidates appeared in the exam in the various slots of the exam.
Cut-off Score (Online Pre Examination) : The marks obtained in prelims exam will be calculated for qualifying candidates in the mains exam. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview. Check Expected Cut Off Marks for SBI Clerk Pre Exam below….
|Name of State||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|Uttar Pradesh||74 – 78|
|Uttarakhand||77 – 81|
|Gujarat||67 – 70|
|Madhya Pradesh||74 – 77|
|Jharkhand||75 – 85|
|Tami Nadu||64 – 69|
|Tripura||71 – 75|
|Rajasthan||74 – 78|
|Punjab||72 – 76|
|Delhi||74 – 80|
|Chandigarh||78 – 82|
|Andhra Pradesh||78 – 81|
|West Bengal||76 – 79|
|Odisha||73 – 78|
|Karnataka||51 – 56|
|Himachal Pradesh||74 – 76|
|Jammu and Kashmir||78 – 82|
|Assam||60 – 65|
|Telangana||68 – 73|
|Maharashtra||65 – 70|
|Bihar||77 – 80|
Process after Pre & Mains Exam :
- Candidates who qualify Pre Exam will call for Mains Exam. Candidates will be called 10 times of vacancies for Mains Exam.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for SBI Clerk will subsequently be called for Document Verification to be conducted by SBI
- Final Selection will be based on Marks on Mains Exam & Document Verification.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of Clerk Posts.
Candidates can Share their Attempts in SBI Clerk Pre Exam 2021, This will help in get an idea regarding clerk Cut Off Marks for Pre Exam. Information regarding SBI Junior Associates Exam 2021 will be available on official website. Leave Your Valuable Comments in the Comment Box given here. We will try to answer your query soon. You can also leave your queries to [email protected]