sgpgi recruitment 2022 online application form sgpgi non teaching posts apply online Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences sgpgi Data Entry Operator Driver Stenographer Posts apply Online now sgpgi latest job vacancies
SGPGI Recruitment 2022 Non Teaching Posts Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 15.03.2022 : SGPGI has issued Corrigendum regarding Store Keeper, Pharmacist, Technical Officer, Physiotherapist, Personal Assistant, Housekeeper Grade II Posts. Check from link below…
Last Date of Online Applications for various Non Teaching Posts has extended to 10 March, 2022. Selection will be done through Computer Based Test. Earlier, SGPGI has issued Notification for various 165 Various Non Teaching Posts. Check Official Notice from link below…..
Advertisement No. I-34/A to R /Rectt/2021-22 (i.e. Total 18 Advertisement A to R ) Computer Based Through Online Medium (CRT) Exam 2021 Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites Online applications from citizens of India for selection through online written examination on various posts of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ ( i.e. Total 18 Advertisement A to R ) of Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, whose details of unreserved and reserved category-wise vacancies are given. For each vacant post applied for, individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/remitted for each post (s) in case of candidates applying for more than one post.. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 165 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Medical Physicist : 03 Posts
- Tutor (College of Nursing) : 08 Posts
- Technical Officer (Sr. Perfusion) : 03 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr.II : 11 Posts
- Assistant Dietician : 06 Posts
- Physiotherapist Grade I : 11 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade III : 14 Posts
- House Keeper Grade II : 03 Posts
- Receptionist : 18 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics) : 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Air-conditioning wing) : 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Group C : 14 Posts
- Store Keeper Cum Purchase Asstt. : 15 Posts
- Personal Assistant : 10 Posts
- Stenographer : 22 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) : 10 Posts
Age Limit : The decisive date of age calculation for recruitment to all the posts mentioned in the above table is 1st July, 2021 ( as, in case if Advt is released in between 1st July to 31 December) and 1st January (in case if Advt is released in between 1 st January to 30th June). As such on 1st July, 2021, the candidate has attained the age of 18 years and has not attained the age of more than 40 years
Pharmacist Grade III : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and with 03 years experiencein the line in a large (more than 200 bedded) hospital.
House Keeper Gr-II : Diploma in catering or hotel management or House keeping with 3 years exp. in Guest House/ Canteen/Hotel or similar establishment.
Receptionist : Graduate with High Second Class (Marks above 55%) with one of the following subjects: Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology with diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication / Public Relation.
Junior Engineer Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical : First class Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with 02 years experience.
Junior Engineer (AC) : 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with specialized course in Refrigeration and A/C desirable experience in the line.
Data Entry Operator : Graduate preferably with Maths/ Physics/ Statics + DOE Diploma (O level) + 1 year experience.
Store Keeper cum Purchase assistant : Graduate in Science / Commerce (above 55%) with Diploma in Material Management of two years duration, two years experience of stores and knowledge of computers.
Personal Assistant : Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer application with three years experience. In absence of candidates with bilingual stenography candidates with English Stenography may be considered eligible.
Stenographer : Candidate should be Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer applications. In absence of candidates with bilingual stenography candidates with English Stenography may be considered.
Driver (Ordinary Grade) : i) Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles.
ii) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism
iii) Experience: 3 years
Desirable: 8th passed. 3 years service as Home Guard/Civil Volunteer
Download Official Notification for Details of Educational Qualification for Various Non Teaching Posts.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale/ Salary for Various Posts is as follows :
- Medical Physicist : Level 10
- Tutor (College of Nursing) : Level 10
- Technical Officer (Sr. Perfusion) : Level 7 Pay Matrix – 44900-142400
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr.II : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Assistant Dietician : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Physiotherapist Grade I : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Pharmacist Grade III : Level 5 Pay Matrix 29200 – 92300
- House Keeper Grade II : Level 3
- Receptionist : Level 5 Pay Matrix 29200 – 92300
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics) : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Junior Engineer (Air-conditioning wing) : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Data Entry Operator Group C : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Store Keeper Cum Purchase Asstt. : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Personal Assistant : Level 6 Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400
- Stenographer : Level 4
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) : Level 2 Pay Matrix 19900 – 63200
Application Fee : SC/ ST Candidates of UP : Rs. 708 with GST /- & Others (General/ EWS & OBC) : Rs. 1180/- with GST
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have their relevant certificates/ Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 25 January 2022 to 14 February 2022.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 10/03/2022
SGPGI Recruitment 2022 IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification for SGPGI Recruitment 2022||ENGLISH NOTICE || HINDI NOTICE|
|Apply Online Link||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website||http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/|