sgpgi recruitment 2023 online application form sgpgi non teaching posts apply online Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences sgpgi Data Entry Operator Driver Stenographer Posts apply Online now sgpgi latest job vacancies 2023
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching Posts Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 07.07. 2023 : Good News !! SGPGI has announced Exam Date for Recruitment on Various Group B & Group C Non Teaching Posts. Exam will conduct on 15 July 2023. Admit cards are available from 07 July 2023. Download SGPGI Call Letters from link below….
SGPGI will make Recruitment on 2969 Non Teaching Posts in Year 2023. There will be recruitment on 286 Posts through Outsourcing. There can be recruitment on Data Entry Operator, Clerk, Store Keeper, Pharmacist, Technical Officer, Physiotherapist, Personal Assistant, Housekeeper Grade II Posts. Read full news from Image below……
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites Online applications from citizens of India for selection through online written examination on various posts of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ ( i.e. Total 18 Advertisement A to R ) of Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, whose details of unreserved and reserved category-wise vacancies are given. For each vacant post applied for, individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/remitted for each post (s) in case of candidates applying for more than one post.. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies Year 2023 : Total 283 Posts. Post wise Vacancies are as follows :
- Perfusionist : 08 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist : 08 Posts
- Junior Occupational Therapist : 04 Posts
- Dental Technician Grade II : 03 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician Gr. I : 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant : 04 Posts
- Technician Dialysis : 48 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist : 07 Posts
- Technician Radiotherapy : 18 Posts
- OT Assistant : 109 Posts
- Senior Administrative Assistant : 25 Posts
- Receptionist : 22 Posts
- Store Keeper : 22 Posts
Age Limit : The decisive date of age calculation for recruitment to all the posts mentioned in the above table is 1st January, 2023 (in case if Advt. is released in between 1st January to 30th June) and 1st July (in case if Advt. is released in between 1st July to 31st December). As such on 1st January, 2023, the candidate has to have attained the age of 18 years and should not be more than 40 years age
Educational Qualification: Download Official Notice for Post wise Education Qualifications.
Receptionist : Graduate with High Second Class (Marks above 55%) with one of the following subjects: Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology with diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication / Public Relation.
Store Keeper cum Purchase assistant : Graduate in Science / Commerce (above 55%) with Diploma in Material Management of two years duration, two years experience of stores and knowledge of computers.
Senior Administrative Assistant : Graduate (above 55%) with speed of 80 w.p.m. in Hindi & English stenography and 40/35 w.p.m. in English and Hindi typing and knowledge in computer application with three years experience. In absence of candidates with bilingual stenography candidates with English Stenography may be considered eligible.
Pay Scale : Pay Scale/ Salary for Various Posts is as follows :
- Perfusionist : Level 6
- Junior Physiotherapist : Level 6
- Junior Occupational Therapist : Level 6
- Dental Technician Grade II : Level 4
- Ophthalmic Technician Gr. I : Level 6
- Technical Assistant : Level 6
- Technician Dialysis : Level 5
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist : Level 5
- Technician Radiotherapy : Level 6
- OT Assistant : Level 5
- Senior Administrative Assistant : Level 4
- Receptionist : Level 5
- Store Keeper : Level 6
Application Fee :
Payable online at the link given at appropriate place.
Fee For Group B, C posts Rs. 1,000/-
Rs. 600/- for Reserved Candidates
For Group D posts Rs.500/-
Rs. 300/- for Reserved Candidates
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have their relevant certificates/ Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available from 07 to 27 June 2023.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 27/06/2023
SGPGI Recruitment 2023 IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification for SGPGI Recruitment 2023||Download Detailed Notice|
|Apply Online Link||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website||http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/|