ssc je recruitment 2019 ssc junior engineer recruitment 2019 ssc je notification 2019 ssc je exam online application form civil electrical mechanical vacancies junior engineer posts apply online ssc je 2019 online application date staff selection Commission SSC JE 2019 Notification Apply Online
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Junior Engineer Apply Online Dates
LATEST SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019 UPDATE dated 13.08.2019: SSC has released Notice of Junior Engineer 2019 Exam. Online Applications has started Now from 13 August, 2019 Now. Check SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Notice & Apply Online from link given below……
Download SSC Exam Calendar 2019-2020 for Various Recruitment, SSC JHT 2019 Online Exam Dates/ Schedule
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-„B‟ (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level-6. Online Applications has been invited for Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates can check Post Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply Details below…..
Details of Vacancies : will mention in official notice
Name of Posts & Exam : JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACTS) EXAMINATION, 2019
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) – (Mechanical)
SSC JE Vacancies : It may please be noted that the number of vacancies in the organisations have not been finalized. The list of organisations may also undergo a change depending upon vacancies available therein, before processing of results. Only male candidates are eligible for the posts of Junior Engineers in Director General Border Roads Organisation (BRO), Ministry of Defence.
Name of the Organizations :
- Central Water Commission
- Departm ent of Post
- Farra kka Barrage (Project)
- Director General Border Ro ads Organisation
- Central Water Power Research Station
- Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval)
- National Technical Research Organisation
Reservation : Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS/ PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies. The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent (40%) and above of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Hearing Handicapped (HH) as per guidelines of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020) : Age Limit is different for various Departments. Maximum Age limit is 27 Year, 30 Years & 32 Years. Download Official Notification for full details…
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2020) : Candidates should have Degree or Diploma in Civil & Mechanical Engineering for S.No-1, Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering for S.No-2, 5, 9, Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering for S.No-3, Degree in or Three years Diploma in relevant disciplines with Two years experience for S.No-4, Three years Diploma in civil, Electrical and Mechanical engineering or equivalent for post-6, Diploma in Civil, Electrical Engineering for post-7, Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering with 02 years experience for S.No-8 from a recognized University or Institute. For More Details Download Official Notification given below…
Pay Scale : Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level- 6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (One hundred only). All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in). Online submission of the application for SSC JE 2019 can be made from 13.08.2019 to 12.09.2019 onwards.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Diploma/ Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC JE 2019 EXAMINATION :
Submission of online applications: 13.08.2019 to 12.09.2019
Last date for receipt of applications: 12.09.2019 (17:00)
Last date for making online fee payment: 14.09.2019 (17:00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 14.09.2019 (17:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 16.09.2019
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): To be notified later
Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
LAST DATE : 12/09/2019
Click Here to Apply Online (LOGIN from SSC Home Page) : Starts from 13.08.2019
For More Details Visit Official Website : http://ssc.nic.in