ssc je recruitment 2020 ssc junior engineer recruitment ssc je notification 2020 ssc je exam online application form civil electrical mechanical vacancies junior engineer posts apply online ssc je online application date staff selection Commission Apply Online
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Junior Engineer Apply Online Dates
LATEST UPDATE : SSC has released Official Exam Calendar for Year 2020-2021 In that Calendar, SSC has released Online Application Dates of Junior Engineer 2020 Exam. SSC will release JE Exam 2020 Notification in the month of August, 2020. Check SSC JE Online Application Dates 2020 from Exam Calendar below……
Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-„B‟ (Non-Gazetted) posts, in Level-6. Online Applications has been invited for Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates can check Post Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply Details below…..
Details of Vacancies : will mention in official notice
Name of Posts & Exam : JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACTS) EXAMINATION, 2020
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) – (Mechanical)
SSC JE Vacancies : It may please be noted that the number of vacancies in the organisations have not been finalized. The list of organisations may also undergo a change depending upon vacancies available therein, before processing of results. Only male candidates are eligible for the posts of Junior Engineers in Director General Border Roads Organisation (BRO), Ministry of Defence.
Name of the Organizations :
- Central Water Commission
- Departm ent of Post
- Farra kka Barrage (Project)
- Director General Border Ro ads Organisation
- Central Water Power Research Station
- Dte. Of Quality Assurance (Naval)
- National Technical Research Organisation
Reservation : Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS/ PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies. The posts have been identified suitable for the persons suffering from disabilities of forty percent (40%) and above of One Arm (OA), One Leg (OL), Hearing Handicapped (HH) as per guidelines of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020) : Age Limit is different for various Departments. Maximum Age limit is 27 Year, 30 Years & 32 Years. Download Official Notification for full details…
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2020) : Candidates should have Degree or Diploma in Civil & Mechanical Engineering for S.No-1, Diploma in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering for S.No-2, 5, 9, Three years Diploma or equivalent in Civil Engineering for S.No-3, Degree in or Three years Diploma in relevant disciplines with Two years experience for S.No-4, Three years Diploma in civil, Electrical and Mechanical engineering or equivalent for post-6, Diploma in Civil, Electrical Engineering for post-7, Diploma in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering with 02 years experience for S.No-8 from a recognized University or Institute. For More Details Download Official Notification given below…
Pay Scale : Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level- 6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (One hundred only). All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in). Online submission of the application for SSC JE 2020 can be made from 04.08.2020 to 03.09.2020 onwards.
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Diploma/ Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC JE 2020 EXAMINATION :
Submission of online applications: 04.08.2020 to 03.09.2020
Last date for receipt of applications: 03.09.2020 (17:00)
Last date for making online fee payment: 03.09.2020 (17:00)
Last date for generation of offline Challan: 03.09.2020 (17:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 03.09.2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): February 2021
Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later
LAST DATE : 03/09/2020
For More Details Visit Official Website : http://ssc.nic.in