UIIC AO Recruitment 2020 United India Insurance Online Application
uiic ao recruitment 2020 United India Insurance Company Limited UIIC AO Medical Notification 2020 Online Application Form Administrative Officer Vacancy Eligibility Criteria Last Date
UIIC AO Recruitment 2020 Administrative Officer Medical Officer Apply Online
Job Update : UIIC has issued Notification for Administrative Officer Posts. Candidates can apply online from 29 May to 10 June 2020. Download Notice & Apply Online from link below…..
United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer – MEDICAL (Scale-I) who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below…..
|Name of Post||Administrative Officer Medical Scale I|
|No. of Vacancies||Total 10 Posts
UR/ General : 05 Posts
The total vacancies mentioned above are tentative and the Management reserves the right to revise the same as per Office requirement. The reservation for respective categories is provisional and subject to orders if any, of competent court and further the same would also be subject to adjustment at the time of final selection.
|Age Limit (As on 31.12.2019)||A candidate must be of the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on 31.12.2019, ie. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st January, 1990 and not later than 31st December, 1998|
|Educational Qualification (As on 31.12.2019)||A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or
equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
Further the candidate should have finished internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31.12.2019.
Working knowledge of Computer is preferable
Please note that Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post.
|Pay Scale||Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315|
|Application Fee||UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs. 536/- & SC/ ST/ PwD/ ExSM Candidates : Rs. 236/-|
|Selection Process||Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Company|
|Online Application Dates||29.05.2020 to 10.06.2020|
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (https://uiic.co.in/).
- Applications should be submitted online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be acceptable. The application link, available in the recruitment section of our website “ http://uiic.co.in “, will be active during the period 29th May, 2020 10:00 AM to 10th June, 2020 17:00 PM (both dates inclusive)
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size) Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 10/06/2020
IMPORTANT LINKS TO APPLY
|Download Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Click Here here to Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|For More Details Visit Official Website.||https://uiic.co.in/recruitment/details/5905|
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.