up board syllabus 2020 2021 latest cbse based pattern up board 12th new pattern 2020 high school intermediate board exams up board new cbse syllabus latest news updates UP Board ncert Pattern Book List of Subjects 9 10 11 12 up board new syllabus books .pdf file up board new syllabus model papers subject wise
UP Board Syllabus 2020 2021 Class 10th 12th New NCERT Pattern -Subject wise
Latest Update dated 06.08.2020 : Good News !! UPMSP has uploaded reduce 30% Syllabus of UP Board 9th 10th 11th 12th Classes for Session 2020-21 in Hindi & English. Remaining 70% Syllabus will be taught to students in 3 Parts. This decrement in Syllabus for Session 2021-22 will be applicable for Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th. Downlad UP Board New reduced Syllabus 2020 below….
UP Board 10th 12th Exams will conduct in March 2021. UPMSP has made change in Academic Calendar due to COVID 19 Pandemic. Pre Board Exam will conduct only one time. Read full news from link below…
Big News !! Board of Secondary Sanskrit Education, UP has also reduced its syllabus by 30%. Sanskrit Shiksha Parishad has sent Changes syllabus to schools. Read full news from Image below…
UPMSP has uploaded Chapter wise monthly academic calendar for Class 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th. Less Important Topics can be removed from Syllabus. Check UP Board 10th 12th Academic Calendar 2020 from links below….
Now UP Board 12th/ Intermediate Students can also give compartment exam. Student who fail in 12th Class in two Subjects can now give compartment exam. In Marksheet, it will not mention that Student passed in Subject through Compartment Exam. UPMSP has sent proposal regarding this to government. It may applicable from UP Board 2020 Exams. Read full news from link below…..
UP Board Syllabus will Follow CBSE Style. UP Government has done full planning regarding this & implementation is in its last Stage. After getting Approval from NCERT (Proposal has been sent), UP Board New Syllabus for 10th 12th will be applicable from 2019. Check Details of 10th 12th changed Subject List below. Yoga & Moral Value Subject will be introduced in UP Board Syllabus. After 25 Years, Vedic Maths will be introduced in UP Board Syllabus. Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad is directed to make Vedic Maths part of Syllabus. CBSE Pattern will also apply.
Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh conduct High School, Intermediate Board Exams Every Year. UP Board Syllabus is treated as toughest Syllabus from All. UPMSP has started to make changes in Syllabus & make exams more competitive. Changes were made to give relaxation to 11th & 12th Students. It is well known that Earlier UP Board 11th & 12th Syllabus were one & Same. Intermediate Students have to read whole 11th Syllabus in 12th also.
Changes in UP Board Syllabus for class 10th 12th Session 2020-21 : Following changes appear in UP Board 10th & 12th Exams :-
- All Important Subjects of High School & Intermediate will be based on CBSE Pattern.
- Students have to study with NCERT Books.
- Books of changed Syllabus are available now
- Changes will be made to 10th & 12th Syllabus.
- All Other Subjects like Social Studies, Regional Languages, History, Geography, Music, Agriculture.
- Due to COVID 19 Pandemic, Syllabus has reduced by 30%,
UP Board Syllabus will change for the Following Subjects of 10th & 12th.
UP Board High School changed Syllabus Subjects : Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Home Science.
UP Board Intermediate changed Syllabus Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Sociology, History, Civics, Psychology, Economics, Geography, Home Science, Computer.
UP Board 10th 12th Revised Syllabus 2020 2021 .pdf File NEW NCERT Pattern (Reduced 30%)
सत्र 2020-21 के लिए 30% संक्षिप्त किया गया पाठ्यक्रम हिंदी में :
Download 30% reduced Syllabus for UP Board session 2020-21 in English Medium :
UP Board 10th 12th Syllabus 2020 .pdf File NEW NCERT Pattern
Students can Download UP Board 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Syllabus in .pdf File & in Hindi Language from the link given below……
UP Board Students need to have quick & regular watch on UPMSP Official Website regarding UP Board New Syllabus 2017. Detailed Information & Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com itself. Students can also leave their queries at email@example.com. Aspirants having queries related to UP Board New Syllabus 2020 can comment us through the comment box. We will try to solve your queries.
|Check UP Board Model Paper 2020 2021 Class 10th 12th Practice Papers -Subject wise in Hindi||CLICK HERE|
Check UP Board Time Table 2021 10th 12th Exam Scheme/ Schedule, Practical Dates
|Check for UP Board Exam Tips 2021 10th 12th Board Exam Preparation Tips to Get Good Marks -Subject Wise||CLICK HERE|
For More Info Please Visit : http://www.upmsp.edu.in/