UP ITI Notification 2020 Entrance Exam UP ITI Admission Form 2020 up iti online application form Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh notification for iti entrance exam 2019 check Eligibility, Important Online Application Dates dates Apply Online on www.vppup.in
UP ITI Notification 2020 Online Admission Form
LATEST UPDATE : There can be delay in UP ITI Admission due to Lock Down. Online Applications for UP ITI Admission may start from June, 2020. Combined admission process will now apply for Private & Government ITIs. Students have to apply once for taking admission in ITI. More than 5 Lakh Students will get benefit from that. Download Notification & Apply Online from Link below….
Admission in UP ITI’s will be done on 1.23 Lac Seats. Students does not have to apply separately for Government & Private ITI’s. Merit will be based on 10th Marks. Read full news from Image below….
Fee for Private ITI has decided. Private ITI Institutes will take Rs. 15000 per annum for Non Technical Courses & Rs. 18000 per annum for Technical Courses. This Fee Structure will applicable from August, 2019 Session. Read full news from image given below…
9380 Seats will be increased in UP ITI’s. UP Govt has given approval to increase 5972 Posts. Read full news from Image below…
Semester System has been ended from ITI Courses. Now Exam will conduct once in Year for ITI Courses. New Annual Exam System will applicable from Session 2018-19 onwards. Read Full News from Image below…..
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow will issue Notification for admission to Govt. aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2020-2021 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Admission in ITI programs as UP / SCVT UP offered by various government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Important Details of UP ITI Entrance Exam 2020 are given here :
Education qualification : For UP ITI Entrance Exam Qualification will be as :
- All High school passed candidates can fill application form for ITI program.
- Appearing candidates in board examination can also fill application form.
- Trade wise Education qualification Group wise Education qualification
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 14 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years. Student should not born after 31.07.2004. More Details will mention in Notification.
Examination Fee :
- Rs. 250/- for General/ OBC category.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST category candidates.
How to Fill UP ITI Application form :
- Firstly, visit the site www.vppup.in
- After that enter your User name and password given at the time of making application fee payment. Now you can login via using your login ID and password
- Scan your Photograph having size maximum 50 Kb in .jpg, Jpeg, files and signature of 50 kb.
- After that submit all your personal details like name, father name, eligibility and take a printout of
application form. Submit a valid email ID and Mobile No.
- After completing the application form just take a print out of online application form and Submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
How to Apply : Application form have to be filled online from May, 2020 through VPPUP website (www.vppup.in). Only Online Application will be accepted. Candidates need to fill form from Official Website. Last Date of Submitting Application Form is in June, 2020.
IMPORTANT DATE/ SCHEDULE (Proposed):
Starting Date of UP ITI Admission Online Applications : June, 2020
Last Date of UP ITI Admission Online Applications : July, 2020
Dates of Counseling : July, 2020
UP ITI Merit List/ 1st Admission List 2019 Publication : July, 2020
Last Date of Admission : July, 2020
Information of Vacant Seats : July, 2020
2nd Round of Counseling : from July, 2020
Completion of Admission Process : August, 2020
LAST DATE : July, 2020
Click Here to Apply Online for UP ITI Admission 2019 Govt & Private : Started from 18.06.2019