UP ITI Notification 2019 VPPUP ITI Course Admission Online Application Form
UP ITI Notification 2019 Entrance Exam UP ITI Admission Form 2019 up iti online application form 2019 Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh notification for iti entrance exam 2019 check Eligibility, Important Online Application Dates dates Apply Online on www.vppup.in
UP ITI Notification 2019 Online Admission Form
LATEST UPDATE dated 26.02.2019 : Big News !! 9380 Seats will be increased in UP ITI’s. UP Govt has given approval to increase 5972 Posts. Read full news from Image below…
Now ITI’s having Grade lower than 2.5, will not get Accreditation for New Trade. Out of 15000 ITIs only 4811 has done grading. Read full news from image below..
Fee for Private ITI has decided. Private ITI Institutes will take Rs. 15000 per annum for Non Technical Courses & Rs. 18000 per annum for Technical Courses. This Fee Structure will applicable from August, 2019 Session. Read full news from image given below…
Semester System has been ended from ITI Courses. Now Exam will conduct once in Year for ITI Courses. New Annual Exam System will applicable from Session 2018-19 onwards. Read Full News from Image below…..
From Next Year, there can be combined admission process for Private & Government ITIs. Read full News from Image given below…..
VPPUP has decided to close some under demanded Trades. From New Session in August 2018, these Trades will be closed. Those 7 Trades are : Embroidery, Mechanic Radion & TV, Moulder, Welder (Gas & Electrician), Upholestar, Computer aided Embroidery & Mechanic Repair and Maintenance of two wheelers. Read Full News from Image below…
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow will issue Notification for admission to Govt. aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2019-2020 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Admission in ITI programs as UP / SCVT UP offered by various government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Important Details of UP ITI Entrance Exam 2019 are given here :
Education qualification : For UP ITI Entrance Exam Qualification will be as :
- All High school passed candidates can fill application form for ITI program.
- Appearing candidates in board examination can also fill application form.
- Trade wise Education qualification Group wise Education qualification
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 14 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years. Student should not born after 31.07.2004. More Details will mention in Notification.
Examination Fee :
- Rs. 250/- for General/ OBC category.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST category candidates.
How to Fill UP ITI Application form :
- Firstly, visit the site www.vppup.in
- After that enter your User name and password given at the time of making application fee payment. Now you can login via using your login ID and password
- Scan your Photograph having size maximum 50 Kb in .jpg, Jpeg, files and signature of 50 kb.
- After that submit all your personal details like name, father name, eligibility and take a printout of
application form. Submit a valid email ID and Mobile No.
- After completing the application form just take a print out of online application form and Submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
How to Apply : Application form have to be filled online from 30 April, 2018 through VPPUP website (www.vppup.in). Only Online Application will be accepted. Candidates need to fill form from Official Website. Last Date of Submitting Application Form is in May, 2019.
LAST DATE : May, 2019
For More Details Visit: http://www.vppup.in