UP ITI Notification 2022 Entrance Exam UP ITI Admission Form 2022 up iti online application form Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh notification for iti entrance exam check Eligibility, Important Online Application Dates dates Apply Online on www.vppup.in
UP ITI Notification 2022 Online Admission Form
LATEST UPDATE dated 16.06.2022 : Good News !! Students can get chance of Application if Seats in Govt ITIs remain Vacant. This Year Students get chance for Form Correction. Online Applications for UP ITI Admission 2022 may start from July 2022. There will be combined Admission Process for Government & Private ITIs. 16 New ITIs may open this Year. Admission will be given based on Merit. Combined admission process will now apply for Private & Government ITIs. Students have to apply once for taking admission in ITI. More than 5 Lakh Students will get benefit from that. Get Full Details below….
Admission in UP ITI’s will be done on 1.23 Lac Seats. Students does not have to apply separately for Government & Private ITI’s. Merit will be based on 10th Marks. Read full news from Image below….
Fee for Private ITI has decided. Private ITI Institutes will take Rs. 15000 per annum for Non Technical Courses & Rs. 18000 per annum for Technical Courses. This Fee Structure will applicable from New Session. Read full news from image given below…
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow will issue Notification for admission to Govt. aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2022-2023 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Admission in ITI programs as UP / SCVT UP offered by various government ITI colleges and private ITI colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Important Details of UP ITI Entrance Exam 2021 are given here :
Education qualification : For UP ITI Entrance Exam Qualification will be as :
- All High school passed candidates can fill application form for ITI program.
- Appearing candidates in board examination can also fill application form.
- Trade wise Education qualification Group wise Education qualification
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 14 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years. Student should not born after 31.07.2005. More Details will mention in Notification.
Examination Fee :
- Rs. 250/- for General/ OBC category.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST category candidates.
How to Fill UP ITI Application form :
- Firstly, visit the site www.vppup.in
- After that enter your User name and password given at the time of making application fee payment. Now you can login via using your login ID and password
- Scan your Photograph having size maximum 50 Kb in .jpg, Jpeg, files and signature of 50 kb.
- After that submit all your personal details like name, father name, eligibility and take a printout of
application form. Submit a valid email ID and Mobile No.
- After completing the application form just take a print out of online application form and Submit it to your nearest ITI institutes.
How to Apply : Application form have to be filled online from August 2022 through SCVT website (http://www.scvtup.in/). Only Online Application will be accepted. Candidates need to fill form from Official Website. Last Date of Submitting Application Form will announce soon.
UP ITI Admission IMPORTANT DATE/ SCHEDULE :
Starting Date of UP ITI Admission Online Applications : from July, 2022
Last Date of UP ITI Admission Online Applications : August, 2022
Dates of Counseling : August, 2022
UP ITI Merit List/ 1st Admission List 2022 Publication : Announce later
Last Date of Admission : Announce later
Information of Vacant Seats : Announce later
2nd Round of Counseling : Announce later
Completion of Admission Process : Announce later
LAST DATE : Announce soon
Click Here to Apply Online for UP ITI Admission 2021 Govt & Private : Started from 04.08.2021