up nhm cho result 2019 check up nrhm cho result 2019 phase 1 phase 2 nhm cho cut off marks result date selection process community health officer national health mission 6 month bridge programme merit list court case updates
UP NHM CHO Result 2019 Community Health Officer Cut Off Marks, Court Case News
LATEST UPDATE : Big News !! Lucknow Bench of High Court has given orders to Stop Recruitment Process for CHO Posts. Court has given 4 weeks time to NRHM to revert on this. Read full news from Image below…
Advertisement Ref: No.: 18B/SPMU/HR/Appnt./2019-20/1177 dated 07.05.2019 Six Month Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health Under State Health Society, National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites the applications for the Six Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. This course is a part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. Candidates who successfully complete this course will be posted at Sub-Centers as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to lead a primary health team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs.
NHM, U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 6,000 contractual vacancies (Phase-I & II)for Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. There were 2805 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO I) for Phase 1 July 2019 Session & 3195 Posts Community Health Officer (CHO II) for Phase 2 January 2020 Session. Information regarding UP NHM CHO 1, CHO 2 Result & Cut Off Marks 2019 is provided here.
UP NHM Health Officer Result 2019 Written Exam :
Candidates who appeared in UP NHM Community Health Officer Exam must be looking for Relevent Information regarding NHM UP Exam Result, Cut off Marks/ Merit List. In this Article, We will provide you all important Information related to UP NHM CHO Exam 2018-2019. Get details of NHM UP CHO Result 2019, UP NHM CHO Cut Off 2019 below….
UP NHM CHO Exam Result Date 2019 : Announce Soon
How to Check NHM CHO Exam Result 2019 : You can Check nrhm up staff nurse exam result 2019 from the given Easy Steps :
- Visit Official Website of up nhm (https://upnrhm.gov.in/)
- On Home Page, You will Find Section Named as Updates in middle of home page.
- on SAMS Portal, You will Find Link to Download Result Notice Regarding Recruitment for Six-Month Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health Under State Health Society, NHM, Uttar Pradesh 6,000 contractual vacancies.
- On Clicking that Link You will be able to Check CHO Written Exam Result 2019.
- Candidates can check their Result by searching from Roll No/ Registration No.
Process After Written Exam Result :
- Shortlisted Candidates of Written Exam will called for Document Verification.
- After DV Process, UP NHM will upload List of Selected Candidates for appointment.
- Candidates will be able to download Offer Letter from SAMS Portal on NHM UP Website.
UP NHM CHO Cut off Marks 2019 : Selection shall be purely made on the basis of written test. Minimum qualifying marks for the written test shall be as follows :
(1) 33% for Un-Reserved;
(2) 30% for OBC
(3) 24% for SC, ST
- The Written Test result of phase-I (I- July 2019 Session) shall be prepared and
to be announced in June 2019. But after Court’s decision it will announce now
- Waitlist shall be generated in the ratio of 1:5.
- The Written Test result of phase-II (II- January 2020 Session) shall be prepared and announced in December 2019.
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UP NHM Website. UP NRHM CHO Result 2019, Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Admit Card in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.