up police jail warder admit card 2019 check up police jail warder exam date 2019 upp fireman admit card 2019 bandi rakshak male female posts up police recruitment board uppbpb prpb jail warder call letter 2019 latest updates
UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2019 Fireman/ Bandi Rakshak Exam Date
LATEST UPDATE : Good News !! UP Police will conduct Exam for Jail Warder, Fireman, Constable Horse Rider will conduct on Same Day. Written Exam Date will announce soon. Keep in touch with us for updates…
UP Police Recruitment Board has invited Online Applications for 3638 Jail Warder (Male/ Female), 2065 Fireman & 102 Constable Horse Rider Posts. Earlier Selection was based on Merit List & Race. Candidates were called for Document Verification after Race but this Process has been stopped by newly formed government. Now Selection for Jail Warder & Fireman Posts will be based on Merit of Written Exam. Information regarding UP Police Jail Warder Written Exam Admit Card 2019 is available here.
UP Police Jail Warder/ Fireman Exam Dates 2019:
Uttar Pradesh Police will organize OMR based Multiple Choice Type Written Exam to select suitable candidates for desired Posts Written Exam will conduct for both Male & Female Posts. UP Police Recruitment Board will soon announce Jail Warder/ Fireman Written Exam Date. Official Notification regarding Written Exam Date/ Schedule will available on official website of UP Police. UPP Written Exam may conduct on various dates & various shifts. UPP Warder & Fireman Exam may conduct in March, 2019.
UP Police Jail Warder Exam Date 2019 : Announced Shortly
UP Police Fireman Exam Date 2019 : Announced Shortly
UP Police Constable Horse Rider Exam Date 2019 : Announced Shortly
NOTE : UP Police Written Exam 2019 will conduct on Two Shifts each Day. 1st Shift Exam will conduct from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2nd Shift Exam will conduct from 03:00 PM to 05:PM.
UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2019 Fireman Posts :
UP Police will release Jail Warder Male-Female & Fireman Male Written Exam admit cards 3 days prior to exam. UPP aspirants need to have regular watch on official website. Latest Updates will also available on our website (www.govtexamalert.com) also. We will update you when we get any information regarding upp constable 2019exam. Candidates need to fill their details of registration form & date of birth to download their respective admit cards.
UP Police Admit Card Download Date : One Week Prior to Exam
UP Police Jail Warder/ Fireman Written Exam Pattern 2019:
- UPPRBB will conduct Constable Exam under Pen Paper Mode.
- UP Police Exam will conduct on OMR Sheet.
- UPPBPB will conduct Only One Paper instead of Pre & Mains Exam.
- Written Exam will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- There will be Negative Marking in the Exam.
How to Download UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2019 : Aspirants can download UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card from the following Easy Steps :
- At First Visit Official UP Police website (http://uppbpb.gov.in/).
- On the Home Page you will find Link for UP Police Jail Warder Male/ Female & Fireman Call Letter Download.
- On Clicking that Link you will redirect to Admit Card Download Page.
- You can check You UPP Constable Call Letter 2019 by entering Details of Registration No. & Date of Birth. Candidates need to fill the right capcha.
- After filling Details your admit card will generated. You can take Print out of Admit Card.
- Write Down details of Reg No. OR Roll No. at one place for Future Reference.
- Candidates need to appear in Exam with Call Letter & Valid ID Proof.
UP Police Jail Warder/ Fireman Exam 2019 – IMPORTANT LINKS
Download UP Police Jail Warder Male/ Female Written Test Admit Card 2019 : Available Shortly
Download UP Police Fireman Male Written Test Admit Card 2019 : Available Shortly
Download UP Police Constable Horse Rider Written Test Admit Card 2019 : Available Shortly
UP Police Constable Aspirants need to prepare well for Written Exam. UP Police Jail Warder Call Letter 2019, Exam Dates updates will available on this Website. Bookmark this Page (CTRL+D) for regular updates. Leave Your Valuable Comments in the Comment Box given here. We will try to answer your query soon. For any assistance feel free to leave an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.