uppsc beo cut off marks 2020 download uppsc beo pre exam cut off marks 2020 16 august exam check here uppsc block education officer exam cut off marks category wise up khand shiksha adhikari exam cut off marks 2020 general obc sc st female candidates
UPPSC BEO Cut Off Marks 2020 Block Education Officer Pre Exam
LATEST UPDATE dated 01.10.2020 : Good News !! UPPSC has announced Result of Block Education Officer Pre Exam held on 16 August 2020. Total 4591 Candidates qualified for Mains Exam. Check UPPSC BEO Exam Result from link below….
ADVT. NO : A–4/E-1/2019 UPPSC Block Education Officer (Khand Shiksha Adhikari) Examination 2019 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has conducted Offline Written Exam for 309 Block Education Officer (खंड शिक्षा अधिकारी) Posts. UPPSC conducted Block Education Officer Preliminary Exam on 16 August 2020. First Step of Selection Process is Preliminary Exam, thus UPPSC conducted Khand Shiksha Adhikari Pre Exam in one shifts. Exam was conducted on various centres in 18 Districts. Exam was conducted under Offline Mode under various Questions Paper Series/ Set A, B. C, D. Information regarding UPPSC BEO Pre Exam Cut Off Marks 2020 is provided here…
About UPPSC BEO Pre Exam 2020 : UPPSC Block Education Officer Pre Exam was conduct under Offline Mode. For selection on the post of Block Education Officer there was paper of general studies. There were Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions in Exam. Written Test comprised of Total 120 Questions & 300 Marks. There was Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks in Exam & Exam was bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. Time Duration For Written Test was 120 Minutes (02 Hours).
Important Stats regarding BEO Pre Exam 2020 :
- UPPSC conducted Block Education Officer Exam on 1127 Centres in 18 Districts.
- Exam was conducted from 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM at Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Agra, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Ghaziabad, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Barabanki, Meerut, Moradabad, Raebareilly, Sitapur, Varanasi & Mathura.
- For 309 Posts of Block Education Officer, 5.28 Lakh Candidates filled form.
- 13 Times of Vacancies, candidates will be called for Mains Exam.
Candidates can get Information of UP BEO Cut Off Marks 2020 from this Page Cut Itself. UP Block Edcucation Officer Pre Exam Official Cut Off Marks may different & vary. It depends on Nature of Question Paper, No. of Vacancies, Total No. of Seats. We will provide of You Expected UPPSC BEO Pre Exam Cut Off Marks 2020 after completion of Exam. Get Updates from this Page itself.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Cut Off Marks Pre Exam 2020: Dear Aspirants, It is well known that UPPSC BEO Cut Off Marks for Pre Exam will totally depends on Marks in all sections. It is well Known that UPPSC Khand Shiksha Adhikari Pre Exam is of qualifying Nature & No Marks will be added. Pre Exam was of Total 300 Marks. So We are providing you Expected Cut Off Marks for Pre Exam.
UPPSC BEO Pre Exam 2020 Cut Off (EXPECTED Out of 300 Marks) : Expected Cut Off Marks for UPPSC BEO Pre Exam 2020 will available after exam. Cut Off is based on No. of Candidates appear in Exam, Level of Paper, Next Process. 13 Times of Vacancies, candidates will be called for Mains Exam. Thus only 4017 will be called for Mains Exam. Only 40% Candidates appear in Exam Pre Exam & Level of Exam was easy to moderate, thus Category wise cut off can be as Follows, Official Cut off may differ but hang around the figure suggested :-
- UR/ General Category : 183-189 Marks
- OBC Category : 171-177 Marks
- EWS Category : 173-178 Marks
- SC Category : 153-158 Marks
- ST Category : 133-138 Marks
- Pwd Category : 121-127 Marks
- Female : 164-170 Marks
- Ex Serviceman : 123-128 Marks
- The selection will be made as per Merit prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (written) examination.
- The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 30% i.e. the Candidates of these Categories shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 30% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination.
- Similarly, the minimum efficiency standard for the candidates of other categories is fixed 40% i.e. such candidates shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 40% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination.
- All such candidates who have secured less marks than the marks of minimum efficiency standard as fixed by the Commission shall be treated disqualified.
- The candidates shall be required to obtain such minimum marks in compulsory paper of General Hindi, as may be determined by the Govt. or the Commission, as the case may be.
Aspirants require to keep in touch with our website. We will provide all Latest Updates of UPPSC Block Education Officer 2019 Exam Pre Cut Off Marks for 16 August Exam. Bookmark our website (Press CTRL+D) for Latest Updates for UPPSC BEO Exam 2019………….For any Query/ Assistance leave a Comment in the Box below. You can also leave a message on our Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/jobdisha) OR Leave a mail to email@example.com
|Register for Free Jobs Alert||CLICK HERE|
|Like & Follow us on Facebook||CLICK HERE|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Twitter||CLICK HERE|
|Follow us on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|For Any Assistance E-Mail Us @||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Press CTRL+D to Bookmark this Page for Updates
You can leave your query regarding UPPSC Block Education Exam 2020 in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.