uppsc block education officer syllabus 2019 hindi pdf file uppsc beo syllabus 2019 khand shiksha adhikari exam pattern subject wise uppsc education officer direct recruitment खंड शिक्षा अधिकारी exam official exam pattern section wise hindi reasoning general knowledge
UPPSC Block Education Officer Syllabus 2019-2020 BEO Written Exam Pattern Subject wise
LATEST UPDATE dated 18.01.2020: Big News !! Total 5.28 Lakh Candidates has applied for 309 Block Education Officer Posts. UPPSC has announced Block Education Pre & Mains Exam Date. Khand Shiksha Adhikari Written Exam will conduct in March, 2020. Download UPPSC Exam Calendar 2020 & Check Exam Date from link below….
UPPSC has released Notice regarding Educational Qualification for Block Education Officer Post. UPPSC has made clear that Bachelor in Education is B.Ed & Candidates who have not done b.ed they must have LT Diploma. Read full news from link below…
ADVT. NO : A–4/E-1/2019 UPPSC Block Education Officer Examination 2019 Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct Offline Written Exam for 309 Block Education Officer (खंड शिक्षा अधिकारी) Posts. Candidates who filled this Online Form of BEO Post, must have efficient knowledge of Written Exam Pattern, Selection Process etc. In this Article, you can get all relevant information for uppsc Block Education Officer 2019 & Pre & Mains Exam Pattern. Candidates who have filled form for these posts must be looking for uppsc beo syllabus 2019, Detailed Exam Pattern. All details of uppsc beo written exam syllabus 2019 is given below….
UPSSSC Block Education Officer Selection Process 2019 : The aforesaid examination shall be conducted in two phases. There shall be preliminary exam in first phase, written examination which will be objective type and multiple choice. On the basis of above said examination candidates shall qualify for Mains Exam. There will be No Interview for this Post.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Pre Exam Pattern 2019: For UPPSC BEO Posts, Pre Exam will be conducted First. Shortlisted Candidates will call for Mains Exam. Note Down Some Points regarding UP BEO Pre Exam 2019 is as follows :
- For selection on the post of Block Education Officer there will be paper of general studies.
- There will be Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions in Exam.
- Written Test comprises of Total 120 Questions & 300 Marks.
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks in Exam & Exam will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
- Time Duration For Written Test will be 120 Minutes (02 Hours).
- 13 Times of Vacancies, candidates will be called for Mains Exam.
UPSSSC Block Education Officer Mains Exam Pattern 2019 :
- In the Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks.
- Time Duration will be 03 Hours.
- Thus, the main examination will be total of 400 marks. The question papers and the division of marks for the composition of general study paper is as follows:
Total number of questions will be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections. Under Section A, 10 questions will be of general answer (word limit of answers is 125) and each question will be of 10 marks. Under Section B, 10 questions will be short answer (word limit of answers is 50) and each question will be of 6 marks. Under Section C, 20 questions will be very short answer (word limit of answers is 25) and each question will be of 2 marks. Under General Hindi and Essay, the First section will be of 100 marks of general Hindi and second section of Hindi Essay will be of 100 marks.
UPPSC BEO Pre & Mains Exam Syllabus 2019-2020
UPPSC Block Education Officer Pre Exam Syllabus
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important events
- General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
- Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Elementry Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
UPPSC Block Education Officer Mains Exam Syllabus :
Time-3 Hours Question-120 M.M.-200
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
- Recent development in education (Indian context)
- Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
General Hindi : अलंकार, समास, विलोम, पर्यायवाची, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ, मुहावरे, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित
General Knowledge : Syllabus for General Knowledge Subject comprises of following Topics :-
General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population.
Indian History : Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism.
World Geography : General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
General Hindi & Essay Syllabus :
Aspirants need to have a regular watch on UPPSC Website. UP Block Education Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 Latest News Updates will also available on www.govtexamalert.com. So Bookmark this Page (Press CTRL+D) & get regular UPPSC Recruitment News Updates. You can leave your query regarding Syllabus in the Comment Box. We will try to be responsive. Leave an email at Disha@govtexamalert.com for Assistance.
For More Details Visit UPPSC Official Website >>> http://uppsc.up.nic.in/