uprvunl technician recruitment 2020 Apply Online UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 for 353 Posts of Assistant Engineer Staff Nurse ARO Pharmacist Technician Grade 2 Online Application Form UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited UPRVUNL Vacancies 2020 Eligiblity Exam Date How to Apply
UPRVUNL Technician Recruitment 2020 -353 Posts of Assistant Engineer, Staff Nurse Apply Online
LATEST UPDATE dated 06.05.2020 : Good News !! UPRVUNL has extended Last of Online Applications for 353 Posts of Technician Grade 2, Assistant Engineer, Staff Nurse & Other Posts. Candidates can now apply online till 25 May, 2020. Download Notice & Apply from given links…
Advt. No. U-37 UPRVUSA 2019 Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has invited Online Applications for Technican Grade 2, AE, ARO, AO & Other Posts.These Vacancies are for General, SC, ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Categories. Eligible Candidates can apply for these Posts. Details of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Pay Scale & How to Apply is given below…
Details of Vacancies : Total 353 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M (Mechanical, Electrical, E&I, Computer Science) & AE Civil– 41 Posts
- Accounts Officer (Trainee) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer – 10 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 18 Posts
- Pharmacist – 17 Posts
- Technician Grade 2 (Fitter, Electrician, Instrument) – 263 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020) : For AE. ARO, AO – 21 to 40 Years & for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Technician Grade 2 Posts is 18 to 40 Years.
Educational Qualification :
Assistant Engineer : Candidate must have full time degree in Relevant Engineering/ Technology.
Accounts Officer (AO) : MBA with Finance / Account OR CA
Assistant Review Officer (ARO) : Degree (Relevant Disciplines) with Typing Knowledge.
Staff Nurse : Candidate must have Diploma (Nursing) & Midwifery.
Pharmacist : Candidate must have Diploma in Pharmacy.
Technician Grade 2 : 10th Class with Maths, Science & ITI (Relevant trades)
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Engineer (E&M) Post Code 1, 2, 3, 4 : Level 10 Rs. 56100 – 177500
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post Code 5 : Level 10 Rs. 56100 – 177500
- Accounts Officer Post Code 6 : Level 10 Rs. 56100 – 177500
- Assistant Review Officer Post Code 7 : Level 6 Rs. 36800 – 116500
- Staff Nurse Post Code 8 : Level 6 Rs. 36800 – 116500
- Pharmacist Post Code 9 : Level 5 Rs. 29800 – 94300
- Technician Grade 2 Post Code 10 11 12 : Level 4 Rs. 27200 – 86100
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- for General & OBC Candidates & Rs. 700/- for SC/ST Candidates of UP And Rs. 10/- For Physically Handicapped Candidates.
How to Apply :
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://uprvunl.org).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this EMail Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation/ Diploma Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till 06 May 2020.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
LAST DATE : 25/05/2020
Click Here to Apply Online : Starts from 07.03.2020
Dear Aspirants You can clear your Doubts regarding Age limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale through Comment Box given below. You can also send us email & Subscribe us to get Latest Government Job Alerts. We will happy to help you.